New Princess F50- 2019 and very good news for the UK Group Princess Yachts..
The new Princess F50 retakes the interior of the F49 but with the exterior look of the F55 much more harmonious with a new layout of the exterior windows.
Here is the link with the current F49 for comparison for interior design only.
Yes, the Princess Yachts group is experiencing fast growth, especially for the American market.
Here are some very interesting statistics …
- Princes Yachts celebrates its 23rd year in the American market and Princess Yachts America has gone from importing 33 boats in 2016 to 48 boats in 2019 with projections of over 50 boats for 2020
- Princess Yachts as a whole has posted sales gains of 27% retail sales in 2018 over 2017.
- Princess Yachts is now currently #1 in their segment of boats 35 ft to 50 ft and #1 in their segment of boats 51 ft to 70 ft worldwide.
- New models coming to the US shows:
- V78 – Miami 2019
- Y85 – Palm Beach 2019
- F50 – Miami 2019
- F45 – Ft Lauderdale 2019
- V55 – Miami 2020
- X95 – Ft Lauderdale 2020
- Save the date for the Princess Experience in Palm Beach January 18-19th and Owners Holiday in Hope Town, Bahamas in May 2019
Other notable Princess Yacht’s news that you will see this year is the model designator for the various Princess models. It is changing to be more understandable. For instance, the 75MY will now be a Y75. The flybridge yachts that previously were designated with a “P” will now use an “F”. So, the models you will be seeing going forward will be:
Many Princess yachts are available on the used market (second hand), mainly in the United States. Contact us at 514-521-1221 for more details on availability and, of course, on recent model offers.
We are able to make comparisons with the competition of other major European manufacturers such as Azimut Yachts, Ferretti Yachts, Riva Yachts, Pershing Yachts, Absolute Yachts and Sunseeker Yachts.