New LEOPARD 46 POWERCAT
Here is very interesting news for fans of power catamarans, the well-known South African manufacturer Robertson & Caine announces the upcoming release of the Leopard 46 PC, the second catamaran to integrate the new range of Leopard power catamarans.
Following in the footsteps of the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat
The new Leopard 46 Powercat brings you all the style, luxury, outdoor living spaces, and home-away-from-home accommodations and comfort of her big sister.
The Leopard 46 Powercat comes in a three or four-cabin layout. The three-cabin owner’s suite boasts a large walk-in closet, desk, and a double vanity. Forward VIP guest cabins offer spacious, island berths and en-suite heads.
Accommodations have been enhanced to make you feel at-home with new soft furnishings, very comfortable beds and great use of space.
- Along with the Leopard 53 Powercat, styling is a breakaway from existing design language.
- More powerboat-orientated style.
- Simple, clean, elegant lines.
- Hull side window is full length rectangular shape to allow different opening portlight configurations
- Vertical coachroof windows allow for easier fitment of forward cockpit door.
- Coachroof windows are flat toughened glass for optimum optical clarity.
- Based broadly on the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat.
- New matt beige finish on galley locker doors and some countertops (in place of gloss white).
- New integrated splashback around galley worktop.
- More indirect lighting.
- Lighting LED “temperature” is consistent throughout boat.
- New soft furnishing for the settees.
Additional Area at Aft End of Saloon:
- Known as “Galley Serving Area”.
- Contains storage lockers for cutlery/crockery/food.
- Incorporated drinks locker.
- Mounting space for optional undercounter icemaker or wine cooler.
- Large counter for drinks/food preparation.
- All bunks are wide, comfortable, and accessible from the side.
- Increased Floorspace.
Improved Interior Lighting:
- Main interior illumination is by continuous LED strip lights hidden behind pelmets.
- Task lighting (over galley and where required) is by recessed LED spotlights.
- Care has been taken to ensure that the “temperature” range (in other words the colour) is the same for all interior lights.
- Goal has been to create soft overall lighting, avoiding glare and dark spots.
- Owner heads features a vanity mirror with semi-translucent perimeter strip and concealed lighting.
Separate Engine Rooms:
- Completely sealed off from living space.
- Access is via large deck hatch with step ladder to aid entry.
- All major systems are housed in the engine rooms.
- Engine noise is substantially reduced and engine room odours are eliminated.
- Excellent access to engines and systems.
If sometimes this power catamaran interests you or you simply want to discuss CATAMARAN, do not hesitate to contact us (514-521-1221), we love to discuss boat and in particular CATA, which is proving to be a very strong trend with many boaters.
Click here to see an overview video.
Some technical data:
LOA 46.4 ft
Beam : 24.1 ft
Draft: 3.1 ft
Air draft: 18.6 ft
Water tank: 185 us gal
Black water tank: 42 us gal
Fuel tank: 488 us gal
Engines: 2 x Yanmar 370 HP (but other less powerful engines are available).
Some pictures :