Virtual tour Carver C37
Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck yacht, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and a remarkable 6-feet, 5-inches of headroom. Once you open the salon’s dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level, indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
The C37 is more than a cruising yacht, she’s also a performer. Her standard twin MerCruiser 377 Magnum Bravo Three, SeaCore stern-drive engines ensure an exhilarating top speed, while her plaining hull with its 13-foot beam delivers a stable, smooth, and dry ride for all aboard. This is where on-water comfort meets cruising thrills, with a little extra flair.
- LOA (with Swim Platform) 37′ 8″11.28 m
- Beam 13′ 0″3.96 m
- Draft (Full Load) 3′ 2″0.96 m
- Weight (Dry with Standard Engine) 18,000 lbs 8,165 kg
- Bridge Clearance (w/o radar & mast) 10′ 6″3.20 m
- Fuel Capacity (Diesel) 250 U.S. gal. 946.4 L
- Fuel Capacity (Gas) 250 U.S. gal. 946.4 L
- Water System 90 U.S. gal 340 L
- Holding Tank 40 U.S. gal 132.5 L
- Headroom 6’7″2.0m
- Sleeps 6