Nordhavn 63 2020 $2,600,000 usd for sale
The Nordhavn 63 is yet another iteration of one of our most proven hull forms, the Nordhavn 55 that became one of the most popular and one of the most tested models we’ve produced. We extended the N55 and designed the 60-foot version to meet owners’ demands for increased space.
The 63 is actually an aft wheelhouse version of the N60 and its extended cockpit and boat deck. Looks-wise, however, this model retains the same salty feel that popularized the Nordhavn 62. For those who love the N62 but have a width restriction at their slip, the N63 may be the perfect choice with its 18-foot beam. One of PAE’s greatest qualities is the ability of our Chief of Design, Jeff Leishman, and his engineering staff to continually conceive, design, evolve and introduce exciting new models.
While the 63 shares the same hull as the N55/60 designs, an entire new deck and engine room mold have been created for it, providing increased interior volume and added amenities.
For instance, just forward of the engine room door on the 55/60 sits the utility room with washer, dryer and freezer. On the 63, this area has been expanded to also include a crew quarters to port with fixed berth and pipe berth at the forward end. Another layout change is the centerline guest stateroom and four large opening port lights, both of which come standard.
This Norhavn is Canadian owned and registered. This Norhavn is not subject to the new Canadian luxury tax. Any Canadian, American or other nationality can purchase this trawler.
This Nordhavn 63 is located in Maryland, call us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this trawler Nordhavn 63, our office is located in suburb in Montreal.
Here’s a video presentation of a Nordhavn 63, but it’s not the one listed above.
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
This boat is not intended for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters. It must only be temporarily removed from U.S. waters at the time of closing. We are familiar with this type of transaction.
Please review this Nordhavn 63’s extensive list of equipment … she was spec’d from the factory to meet the demands of the most discerning yachtsman. A few features that we feel make GITANA II standout among the rest …
- Guest friendly 3 stateroom layout (owner’s cabin amidships, guest cabin forward, captain’s cabin off pilothouse) as well as a crew berth in utility room
- John Deere Main and Wing engines (~1,446 & 108 hrs)
- Northern Lights 20kW & 16kW generators
- 230V 50Hz electrical ready to accept power at any port around the globe
- 24V Lithionics house batteries with NeverDie Battery Management System
- Primary & secondary water-makers
- STAR (Stabilization At Rest) driven off 20kW generator PTO
- Top-of-the-line Gaggenau & Miele appliances
- Horizontal grain teak with satin finish throughout … STUNNING!
– Style: Widebody, Aft Pilothouse
– Staterooms: 4
– Heads: 2.5
– Owner: Queen (amidships)
– Guest #1: Queen (forward)
– Captain: Double (aft of pilothouse)
– Crew: Single w/ pipe berth (utility room forward of engine room)
– Owner Head: Ensuite (full shower)
– Head #1: Forward (full shower)
– Head #2: Pilothouse (no shower)
ADDITIONAL ACCOMODATIONS …
– Salon/Dining: Wrap-around seating w/ hi-lo table (starboard) w/ (2x) recliners (port)
– Galley: Open to Salon/Dining
– Office: Forward w/ pipe berth (starboard)
– Aft Cockpit: Bench seating w/ dining table, sink & BBQ
– Aft Upper Deck: Lounge seating w/ collapsible table
– Refrigeration #1: Integrated Miele KFN 37672 iD refrigerator
– Refrigeration #2: (2x) Integrated Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers ICBID-30CI
– Refrigeration #3: Miele wine chiller KWT6312UGS (beneath pilothouse stairs)
– Refrigeration#4: U-Line U-3060FZRINT-00B freezer (utility room)
– Refrigeration #5: 24V frost free refrigerator (in pilothouse)
– Oven: Combi-steam oven Gaggenau BS470101
– Cooktop: Gaggenau CX480100 400 series induction
– Exhaust Hood: Gaggenau AF210161
– Warming Drawer: Gaggenau WS-462-100
– Dishwasher: Gaggenau DF250141
– Trash Compactor: Integrated Krushr 400
– Sink: Blanco Precision double-basin sink w/ pull-out spray faucet
– Drinking Water: Grohe Blue Duo system (chilled, sparkling or still)
– Disposal: Insinkerator Evolution 200
– Appliance Garage: Large tambour door concealing smaller appliances
– BBQ: Miele electric CS 1312 BG grill w/ electric tepan yaki CS1327Y (aft cockpit)
– Washer/Dryer: (2x) Miele combo washer/dryers (utility room)
MAIN ENGINE …
– Manufacturer/Model: John Deere Model 6090 w/ M3 rating of 325HP @ 2,200 RPM
– Transmission: ZF #ZFW325, 3.958:1 reduction transmission, direct drive
– Controls: Mather’s MC2000-1 in pilothouse w/ Mather’s electronic controls at starboard, port & aft cockpit stations
– Hydraulic PTO: Yes
– Exhaust: keel-cooled, dry exhaust w/ in-line muffler
– Shaft/Seal: 3″ Aquamet 22 drive shaft w/ dripless seal
– Propeller: 5-blade bronze w/ Spurs Marine line cutter
– Hours: ~1,446 (as of October 2023)
WING ENGINE …
– Manufacturer/Model: John Deere 4045 TFM 85 HE rated at 100HP @ 2,400 RPM
– Transmission: ZF 631V 2.477:1 ratio, V-Drive
– Controls: TBD in pilothouse (only)
– Hydraulic PTO: Yes
– Exhaust: Wet
– Shaft/Seal: 1.5″ Aquamet
– Propeller: Gori 3-blade (24″ diameter x 19″ pitch)
– Hours: ~108 (as of October 2023)
– Bow Thruster: ABT-TRAC hydraulic (driven by PTOs on main, wing & 20kW generator)
– Stern Thruster: ABT-TRAC hydraulic (driven by PTOs on main, wing & 20kW generator)
– At Sea: ABT-TRAC digital active fin stabilizers with digital controls
– At Rest: ABT STAR (STabilization At Rest) powered by PTO on 20 kW generator
– At Anchor: Flopper stoppers on port and starboard
– Pump(s): (2x) Steer Straight CR4200 pumps with Softshift valves
– House: (6x) Lithionics batteries (24V, 300AH each) in 3 banks with NeverDie BMS
– Main Start: (2x) Lifeline 4D (12v, 210 amp-hrs each)
– Wing Start: (2x) Lifeline group 31 (12v, 105 amp-hrs each)
– 16kW Generator Start: Shared with wing
– 20kW Generator Start: (2x) Lifeline group 31 (12v, 105 amp-hrs each)
– Commuincations: Lifeline group 31 (12v, 105-amp hours)
GENERATOR #1 …
– Manufacturer/Model: Northern Lights 20kW @ 50Hz
– Location: Engine room
– Features: Sound-shield, gen-sep exhaust, auto-start, hydraulic PTO
– Hours: ~TBD (as of October 2023)
GENERATOR #2 …
– Manufacturer/Model: Northern Lights 16kW @ 50Hz
– Location: Lazarette
– Features: Sound-shield, gen-sep exhaust, auto-start
– Hours: ~TBD (as of October 2023)
– Main: (2x) 190A w/ WakeSpeed charge controller
– Wing: 190A w/ WakeSpeed charge controller
– Battery Charger: (2x) Victron Skylla TG 24/100-amp
– Inverter/Charger: (2x) 8kW Victron Quattro
– Monitoring: Victron BMV712 and Victron Color Control GX (connected to onboard router for remote monitoring)
SHORE POWER …
– Forward: Ship 230V & HVAC 230V SmartPlug connections
– Aft: Glendinning Cablemaster
– Panels: (2x) LONGi 370W panels
– Controller: Victron MPPT 150/85 solar charge controller
– Isolation Transformer: Olsun (12 KVA)
– System Monitoring: (2x) Maretron DSM250 displays and dedicated PC & NMEA200 backbone
– Navigation PC: Dedicated PC w/ Nobeltec professional software
– CCTV: (7x) AXIS M3026-VE cameras (various locations) and (2x) FLIR AX8 thermal cameras (engine room)
– Night Vision: FLIR M625S thermal stabilized camera
– Network: (2x) NMEA2000 backbones (for redundancy)
– Navigation Tool: Furuno NavNet TZT2BB w/ NavNet 3D Hub101
– Displays: (3x) Seatronx 24″ touch screen monitors & Seatronx PHT-12” (upper dash)
– Sonar: Simrad ForwardScan connected to B&G Vulcan 7″ chart plotter display.
– AIS: Furuno FA170 Class A AIS transponder 4.3″ color display and Icom M605 VHF with built-in AIS receiver
– GPS: Furuno GP33 provides location information to the primary navigation system.
– Wind: B&G 608 wind sensor.
– Weather: Airmar 220WX ultrasonic weather station.
– Fish Finder: Furuno transducer w/ temp, built-in Diplex w/ HSF.
– Depth: Airmar DX900 speed/depth/log no paddlewheel ultrasonic sensor.
– Autopilot: (2x) Furuno NavPilot 711C w/ single JAS-LC1 follow-up lever
– Radar #1: Furuno FAR 1528 25kW transmitter, 96NM FAR1523BB black box radar with 6′ open array.
– Radar #2: Furuno DRS4DNXT 24″ solid state dome doppler radar.
– VHF #1: ICOM M605-11 radio with CommandMic IV remote installed in engine room.
– VHF #2: Icom M605 VHF with built-in AIS receiver and CommandMic IV remote installed in cockpit.
– Satellite: Starlink (antenna in dome) and Iridium GO!
– WiFi: Aegian MFR3 router, (2x) Aegian MAP7 access points, Aegian LD-70 high power WiFi system, KVH LTE1 dome antenna with internal Peplink 2 SIM router.
– Intercom: Panasonic KXT DA50G 4×4 hybrid phone system
– Compass: Furuno SC 70 satellite compass, Ritchie 4.5” compass
– Searchlight: Carlisle & Finch 350-watt, Xenon bulb, with LED hybrid and strobe
– Tank: 600 gal capacity
– Pumps: Primary & secondary Headhunter “Mach 5” #M5-240 pumps
– Accumulator: GROCO model PST-3 10 accumulator (10 gal)
– Water Heater: 40 gal for 220-volt, diesel heater, and heat exchanger operation
– Watermaker #1: Dometic XZ series combination SeaXchange/Spot Zero fully automated system XZ1200/2000Z (lazarette)panel. Primary watermaker is equipped with an additional media filter.
– Watermaker #2: Dometic Sea Xchange SX semi-automated SXII600Z watermaker (600 gpd) 240vac (forward pump room)on main electrical distribution panel.
– Toilets: Tecma Silent Plus macerating toilets (with bidet add-on)
– Black/Gray Water Tank: 120 gal capacity
– Black/Gray Water Pump: Sealand T24 electric discharge pumps with backup Whale Seaward BP0527 manual discharge pumps
– Fuel Tanks: (2x) main tanks, (2x) forward tanks feeding a supply tank for 2,500 gal capacity – Dedicated wing engine tank
– Fuel Filtration: 900MA dual Racors for main, 900MA for wing engine, 500MA for each generator and diesel furnace.
– Fuel Transfer: 240 gph pump with Racor 1000 filter
– Oil Transfer: Hard plumbed into both engines and both generators
– Water Detection: Racor water detection panel in the main distribution panel
– Air Conditioning: CRUISAIR remote compressor system equipped with SoftStart and SMX controls
– Heating: Olympia diesel heater, Electric heated floors in three heads and galley
– Cockpit Heater: Heatstrip electrical radiant heater (aft cockpit)
– Fans: 24V Caframo Sirocco II fans (all cabins & pilothouse)
– Windlass: Maxwell VW400 hydraulic windlass w/ chain counter
– Anchor: Ultra Marine 80 kg primary w/ 500′ of 1/2″ HT chain & UFS-16 swivel
– Anchor Wash: Pacer Pump (180 gpm)
– Capstan: Maxwell Marine VC2500 24v capstan (aft cockpit)
– Davit: Steelhead Marine ES1500 w/ wired & wireless controllers
– Doors: (4x) Dutch doors w/ phantom screens
– Ladder: Second ladder on swim platform (retrieved from water) and MarQuipt ladder attaches at port foredeck for tender access
– Swim Platform: Extended swim platform with staples, ladder and deflector underneath to address waves slapping at anchor
– Bimini: Covering aft upper aft deck, port and starboard upper sidedecks
– Enclosures: Custom Eisenglass enclosure with mesh panels for aft cockpit and removable mesh panels on aft upper deck
– Dive Compressor: Hookah system
– Emergency Bilge Pump: Hydraulic Pacer Pump (180 gpm)
– Fire Suppression: Sea-Fire Marine FD1300M (engine room) and FD1050M (lazarette)
– Ditch Bag: Waterproof bag with EPIRB and variety of flares, rockets, smoke and other signals.
– Life raft: Viking RescuPro 8-person w/ hydrostatic release (pilothouse roof)
– Lightning: Ground system with #2 wire and Forespar wand.
– Tender #1: Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport w/ Mercury 40 ELPT
– Tender #2: 8′ Achilles inflatable w/ Torqeedo motor
– Kayak: (2x) Hobie pedal kayaks
– SUP: (2x) Stand Up Paddleboards
– Bike: (2x) Electric bikes
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.