This is a 2022 Sanlorenzo SX 112’. She is the flagship of the SX series and the only one available on the market without the long wait for a new build. She was designed by Zuccon International.
Built to RINA class, she is ready for private or charter use. She would celebrate either with her 4 stateroom 9 guest layout. Her public spaces are super spacious with large windows throughout. Her aft deck and beach club with an opening side make one feel like they could reach out and touch the water at any time. Her Lissoni interior design features an open plan dining and galley area, and a main salon with sliding glass doors leading to the aft deck. Lissoni styling offers a finish in a minimal, modern style with a beautiful spiral staircase that connects all decks. Covered al fresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft or on the flybridge, which can also be fully enclosed and climate controlled thanks to a louvered roof and retractable windows and doors. Her helm station is equipped with state of the art navigation and communication equipment. There is access to the helm from below on the main deck or from the aft deck up a set of stairs to the sundeck.
The true highlight of this Sanlorenzo SX112 is her huge beach club design with opening terraces to port and starboard. With the sides down it makes a transformation to the best lounge on the water. In addition to the beach club, This Sanlorenzo SX112 has lounging on the sundeck and bow area. In the indoor area, This megayacht has a fully functional gym. All four guest staterooms are below, all with ensuite bathrooms and large closets with ample storage. The guest area is comprised of an Owner stateroom, a double stateroom, and two twin staterooms. this megayacht is a true ocean vessel ready to cruise anywhere. Her Bahama-friendly draft of 6’2” makes her capable of finding cruising spots never explored.
Equipped with four Volvo Penta IPS engines at 1,350hp each and zero stabilizers, this Sanlorenzo SX112 can get you to your favorite cruising grounds fast and safely with a cruising speed of 20 knots and a top speed of 23 knots.
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Large Owner stateroom that opens directly to Gym
- Huge Beach Club with port and Starboard opening balconies
- Spacious Sundeck with outdoor seating and indoor dining and seating
- Aft deck dining
- Dedicated Gym
- Well-appointed Large Main Salon with L-Shape settee to port, lounger to starboard, 2 chairs with table. Open view forward to dining and galley, aft deck and through large windows either side.
- Interior dining for 8 aft of galley
- Latest in AV equipment to include VSAT, Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Apple TV
- Owner stateroom located on the lower deck with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom and direct access to GYM and beach club
- 1 x VIP stateroom located on the lower deck with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin staterooms located on the lower deck with en suite bathroom
- Starboard twin stateroom has Pullman
- Both guest staterooms can convert from twins to a double bed
- Three crew cabins sleeping 5 crew
- Dining table can convert to a bed to accommodate 6 crew total
- Currently running with 6 crew
- State of the art helm up and forward of sundeck
- Large seating area on the bow
- Two love seats surround a table that can recess and turn into a filled in lounge area
- Leaf insert that can fill in to make a large table
- Dining for 12 guests
- Fully equipped gym with access to beach club
- Large sundeck with seating and lounging aft and outside. Forward is a large area covered with dining to port for 8, to starboard is large settee for lounging
- Large raised aft deck with dining for 10
- 2 x Electric anchor windlasses 4000W, 400V ac
- 2 x 4000V ac electrical capstans
- Hydraulic swim ladder
- Passerelle can act also as a swim ladder with 7 steps leading to the sea
- Main engines 4 x IPS3 1350S Volvo D13B (1,350 HP)
- Engine hours Port: 909; Starboard: 909 (January 2023)
- Gear boxes: Volvo IPS
- Propellers: Volvo IPS propellers, double counter rotating designed to optimize comfort and performance
Speeds & fuel
- Cruising speed – 20 knots
- Maximum speed – 23 knots
- Electricity: 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz for main power circuits
- Shore power: 400Vac 3ph+G 125A C.E.E.
- Batteries: 600Ah/24Vdc gel batteries bank
- 2 x ASEA Power Converters
- 1 x gen set 55 kW, 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz
- 1 x gen set 70 kW, 400 V tri phase, 50 Hz
- Generator hours: 2,330 (January 2023)
- Steering system by Volvo IPS
- Bow thruster: Electric 400Vac- approx. 45kW tri phase bow thruster, in GRP tunnel integrated into the hull with 500mm diameter internal and approx. 720Kgf thrust with commands on the helm position
- Stabilizers: Zero speed
- Bilge pump: 24Vdc automatic bilge E/pumps
- 1 x 240,000 BTU/h Chiller Unit installed under the crew cabins 1 x Main switchboard installed in control Room
- 1 x Circulation E/Pump 400Vac/50 Hz 3 ph installed under crew cabins
- 1 x Sea water E/Pumps 400Vac/50 Hz 3 ph installed under crew cabins
- Two chillers
- One circ pump with spare
- One sea water pump with spare
- Centralized Engine room Fire Fighting NOVEC system
- Salt Water Fire Fighting System consisting of one E/pump 400V
- 400Vac bilge pump can be used as fire-fighting pump
- Portable powder, foam and CO² fire extinguishers installed throughout
Alarms & monitoring systems
- Voltmeter and ammeter to control 230V system
- 2022 6.3m (20’ 8”) Williams 625 Diesel- jet tender
- 2022 Yamaha GP 1800 Jet Ski
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.