Princess Y85 2020 €5,200,000 euros for sale
The Y85 is classically Princess. The refined full length hull glazing compliments the latest Y Class styling, encompassing an interior sanctuary within.
Sculptural elegance both inside and out…
The elongated main deck offers ample entertaining spaces, from the large aft cockpit area available in a range of configurations including a central cockpit table or convertible seating arrangement, through to the saloon’s circular dining area to seat eight guests. The flexible galley arrangement allows for the utmost privacy for guests with the crew able to move discretely around the yacht.
Below, four cabins are flooded with light from the sweeping full length hull glazing, showcasing the luxurious materials and fixtures selected by the Princess Design Studio.
With twin MAN V12 engines propelling her to a top speed of up to 31 knots, the Y85 cruises past fellow contemporaries without looking back. Unmissable, the new Y85 is unmistakably Princess.
THIS PRINCESS Y85 IS LOCATED IN MONACO, CALL US AT 514-521-1221 FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT THIS PRINCESS YACHTS Y85, OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN GREAT MONTREAL AREA. WE ARE SPECIALIZED WITH ALL THE STEPS OF A TAKEOVER IN EUROPE AND FOR EVENTUAL EXPORT TO NORTH AMERICA.
Click here for a virtual tour of Princess Y85.
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
• White (with dark blue waterline and black antifoiling, white hull and swim platform with stainless steel inserts)
• Equipped crew cabin (two single beds and separate toilet with shower)
• Full size dining table/coffee table (instead of a standard coffee or dining table) mounted on two motorized legs. The length of the table can be adjusted (folds up to 50% and lowers to use as a coffee table
• Moved together beds in the cabin on the starboard side
Interior styling includes the following elements:
• Seat stitching on wheelhouse with contrasting piping
• Illumination of the helm station on the main deck
The external style includes the following elements:
• Upper helm seat stitching with contrast piping
• Teak steps upgrade (including stern and side walkway steps (when teak side walkway option is selected),
• External lighting upgrade
• Steering console on flybridge painted in oyster gray
• Wetbar on flybridge painted in oyster gray
• Radar arch painted in oyster gray
• Side air intake trims painted in oyster gray (only applicable with white hull color)
• Nasal sunbeds with adjustable headrests
• Met Ice exterior seat trim with contrasting piping and inserts
• Decorative underwater illumination of the stern (4 points of light)
• Decorative underwater lighting on the sides (4 points of light, 2 on each side)
• Installation of permeable filler for outdoor loungers, cockpit and flybridge seats instead of the standard
• Teak laying on flybridge
• Laying teak in side walkways, on the foredeck and in the forecastle walkway.
• Installation of two stern electric winches for mooring in the cockpit
Electro-hydraulic bathing platform with a load capacity of 450 kg with pre-installation of inserts for keel blocks and a sliding mechanism. The weight of the tender must not exceed 300 kg.
• Installation of an electro-hydraulic ladder (2.9m) with automatic handrails. With remote control of the gangway, it is connected directly to the service batteries through a switch on the main switchboard, i.e. when the boat is de-energized via the main power switch, gangway control is still possible.
• Additional 20m of anchor chain with a diameter of 10mm (total length 60m)
• Generator ONAN 17.5 kW/50 Hz instead of standard. (recommended when installing an air conditioner or gyro stabilizer)
• Continental sockets for 220V/240V
• Dishwasher in galley (Slimline – installation for 9 places)
• Optional Kenyon grill mounted in flybridge windbar
• Ice maker for 220 V in the aft part of the saloon.
• Deck washing system and anchor chain
• Towel dryers in the bathroom of two guest cabins
• Installation of a combined washer-dryer
Premium audio system includes:
• Interior – Harman Kardon 2.1 audio system with Blu-ray/Bluetooth and KEF speakers.
• Master stateroom – Harman Kardon 2.1 audio system with Blu-ray/Bluetooth and KEF speakers (connected to optional TV instead of Fusion MS-UD650 Radio/iPod/MP3 player).
• Cockpit – Fusion NRX300 Audio/Radio with Waterproof Speakers connected to Harmon Kardon
• Flybridge – Fusion MS-UD650 Audio System Radio/iPod/MP3 with waterproof speakers connected to saloon audio system
• Master stateroom – 40″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV 755 audio system Radio/DVD/MP3 with Bluetooth
• Bow cabin 32″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV 755 audio system Radio/DVD/MP3 with Bluetooth
• Waterproof speakers in cockpit with local control (connected to audio system on flybridge)
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.