Princess X80, 2022, £5,550,000 British Pound for sale
A Brand new model of princess’s Super Flybridge range is available for sale. The X80 is the perfect craft for those who wish to spend extended time aboard and voyage further afield.
The beautifully sculpted surfaces and long flowing design lines of the X95 are carried through into her sister ship, the X80. The all-new X80 becomes the second member of the X Class ‘Superfly’ family. She has a ‘super flybridge’ providing in excess of 30% more useful interior space onboard than a traditional flybridge yacht of its length.
THIS PRINCESS X80 IS LOCATED IN CYPRUS, CALL US AT 514-521-1221 FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT THIS PRINCESS YACHTS X80, OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN GREAT MONTREAL AREA. WE ARE SPECIALIZED WITH ALL THE STEPS OF A TAKEOVER IN EUROPE AND FOR EVENTUAL EXPORT TO NORTH AMERICA.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Princess X80.
Princess X80 Specifications:
Displ.: 158,510 lbs.
Fuel: 1,717 gal.
Water: 370 gal.
Power: 2 x1,900-hp MAN V12, hours = 485
Flag : Polish
Sleipner Hydraulic system (consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine) and incorporating SPS92/VF1350 vector fin stabilizer system. When underway fins are drivenby engine powered hydraulic pumps and at zero speed by a generator powered electric motor. This system is designed to provide roll control at speeds above 12 knots as well as zero speed stabilization. When the main engines are turned off the hydraulics are powered by an electric motor.
HULL COLOUR White GRP finish (with dark grey water line, black antifouling. Hull & bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert)
INTERIOR FURNITURE Walnut interior wood gloss finish (galley floor is V groove planked walnut as standard)
• Strairway from Saloon to Flybridge in Walnut oak as standard
• Skylounge and wheelhouse are in V groove Walnut oak floor
• Standard main deck master wood replaced by walnut gloos wood Main deck living area (aft saloon seating and forward dining/bar area) floors to be in V groove planked wood with inlaid rug* in aft saloon area(wood type same as galley)
• Standard seating with coffe table in Skylounge
• Optional five (5) stateroom layout with additional forward main deck master stateroom and additional chairs for selected dining table options(10 place settings total).Main deck master stateroom fit out includes a built in safe as standard.
• Central crew mess in addition to port crew cabin with twin bunks and starboard crew cabin (total 3 crew)
• Hinged door to port side of main deck dinette/optional main deck master stateroom giving access to side deck/foredeck.
• 2x fixed bar stools in front of galley worktop/lifting screen
• Dining area with dinette sofa to seat 10, in lieu of saloon large U-shaped sofa (includes additional cutlery, crockery & glasses service sets)
• Sunpad conversion infills for aft starboard L-shape seating unit
• Cushioned top section to the flybridge port side coffee table
• Pullman bunk in port guest cabin
• Sofa with storage for shoes in cockpit with the painting of the metal base in the same colour as cokpit wet bar
• Fit small waste bin in cockpit wetbar
• Spa bath on foredeck (includes increased calorifier and water pump capacity), in place of standard seating area
• Side entry gates to aft port & starboard side decks in addition to standard passerelle
• Primary anchor 100kg stainless steel Ultramarine, with ultra-flip swivel fitted and stem head extension carriage, secondary anchor 50kg stainless steel claw, in place of standard.
• Flybridge aft servery unit fitted with electric BBQ, waste bin and drawer refrigerator
• Electric aft awning fitted to upper deck (anthracite grey mesh)
• Cool box accessed from flybridge foredeck walkthrough area (adjacent to coach roof locker)
• Third station controls in starboard side of flybridge coaming (engine controls, emergency stops and thruster controls)
• 8mm teak decking upgrade throughout
• Additional fresh water pump
• Mooring package with leather fender saddles (x8)
• Upgrade to two ONAN 27.5Kw /50 Hz generators to be fitted in place of standard (recommended with Gulf spec. aircon & gyro stabilizer)
• Continental 220v/240v sockets
• Passerelle to be wired via the master switch in addition to its own switch
• Dial in CCTV system with recording facility (note this requires a suitable data plan) NOTE: Standard CCTV system includes 2x fixed cameras in engine roomand 1x pan/tilt aft cockpit camera
• 100l drawer refrigerator for cockpit servery
• Underwater transom lights (4x Lumishore THX 803 full colour interfaced with Radar/Chartplotter MFDs)
• Freshwater maker (190L/h) complete with remote instrumentation and service/spares kit
• Heated towel rail to lower deck bathrooms (Note: standard in Master Stateroom)
• Additional combination washer/dryer machine located in guest lobby area
• Electric roman blinds in place of manual in Owner’s stateroom
• Electric sheer roller blind in place of manual in Owner’s stateroom outboard of roman blind
• Electric roller blinds to all main deck living area windows (galley and day head areas) in place of manual blinds
• Electric blinds to Sky lounge in place of manual
• Galley Sub-zero drawer fridge (138l)
• Fit Icemaker in skylounge in place of standard fridge
• Exterior lighting upgrade package (incorporated into scene selection)
• Central vacuum system
Central vacuum cleaner on lower deck above washer dryer with the hose socket to be in the lowest step leading up to the main deck.
Main deck central vacuum to be fitted in the ports side saloon sofa with access from the top. Hose socket to be fitted at the side of sofa base.
Upper deck central vacuum to be fitted in the skylounge stbd side sofa
• Additional CCTV cameras (x2 = x1 Aft Flybridge camera, x1 Fore-peak above Spa camera)
Note: Standard CCTV system includes 2x fixed cameras in engine room and 1x pan/tilt aft cockpit camera
Highlited yacht name with RGBW colors, stainless steel port name (not highlighted)
AUDIO VISUAL & COMMUNICATIONS
• Cockpit seating area to have 43” exterior TV on hinge down mechanism, linked to cockpit speakers (via Naim unit) when fitted.
• Flybridge area to have 43” exterior TV, on powered lift mechanism linked to flybridge speakers (via Naim unit) when fitted.
• PREMIUM AUDIO/VIDEO UPGRADE Incorporates :Deck Saloon – 55” UHD Smart LED TV on a power lift. Naim Uniti Star audio system – Stream your music in high-resolution, play, backup your CDs, store and access your music library or tune in to your favorite radio stations via DAB & FM radio. Access a world ofmusic with a host of streaming and media sources with intuitive appenabled features. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player with Focal 300 ICW6speakers (4) and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer. Owner’s Stateroom – 55” UHD Smart LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audiosystem with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicatedapp. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal ∆300 ICW6 speakers (2)and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer. Forward Stateroom 43” HD Smart LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth,multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal 300 ICW6 speakers (2) and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer. Starboard guest cabin 32” HD LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal 300 ICW6 speakers (2). Port guest cabin 32” HD LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal 300 ICW6 speakers (2) Forward dining area /main deck master stateroom – 50” UHD Smart LEDTV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app on manual pivoting mechanism. Blu-rayCD/DVD player. Paired with Focal 300 ICW6 speakers (4) and FocalCub Evo subwoofer Skylounge – 55” UHD Smart LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio systemwith Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Bluray UHD CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal 300 ICW6 speakers (2) and Focal Cub Evo subwoofer. Flybridge – Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Paired with JL Audio M6-650XL waterproof speakers (2), and Focal P25F subwoofer with 1000F amplifier. (no HDMI connectivity) Cockpit seating area – Naim audio Uniti Atom system with Bluetooth,multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Paired with JL Audio M6-650X-L waterproof speakers (2) and Focal P25F subwoofer with 1000F amplifier (no HDMI connectivity) Foredeck seating walk-through area – Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Pairedwith JL Audio M6-650X-L waterproof speakers (2) (no HDMIconnectivity)
• On board Ethernet network and 4G/5G internet capability
• On board WIFI network incorporating external WIFI and 3G/4Gantenna for extended range. Enabling connectivity to onshore WIFI networks throughout the vessel including crew and external guest areas.(Mobile internet connectivity requires an activated mobile data SIM card.)
• System is plug and play with external devices via HDMI/USB socket panel
• 256GB SD card
• Combination inverter charger fitted, providing seamless transferbetween generators/shore power and inverted battery power for saloonA/V & galley fridge.
• KVH (TV6) Tracvision – within a 67cm dome (linked to saloon and skylounge)
• Dummy KVH (TV6) dome 67cm
• Installation of TV decoders with magic eye x9
• Fit additional copes as listed
Hardtop to crew cabin (18m, 38mm) Wheelhouse to engine room (16m, 38mm) Hardtop to main deck master (10m, 38mm) Hardtop to lower deck master (10m, 38mm)
• FLIR camera M-625CS Stabilised Thermal Camera (640×480, 30Hz NTSC) with joystick
• European version plotter charts
• Raymarine AIS Class B transponder interfaced with chartplotter & with 8ft (2.4m) aerial NB Automatic Identification System Class B both transmits and receives ship identification, position, course and speed information. This craft is fitted with a Raymarine 90 Dual Station VHF
• International VHF
HOLDING TANK / TOILETS
• Grey water tank (1,400 litres), in addition to standard black water tank.
EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY / CANVAS / COVERS
• Foredeck sun awning with 2x carbon fibre poles (anthracite grey mesh) and deck mounting sockets
• Flybridge Foredeck sun awning with 2x carbon fibre poles (anthracite grey mesh) and deck mounting sockets
• Fit reticulated foam to all fixed exterior cockpit and foredeck seating/sunbed in place of standard (to improve drainage)
• White mesh windscreen covers in place of standard black
• Cockpit privacy screen
• Fender socks with Princess Logo Grey x10
• 2 x Seabob
* Williams 345 tender
* Safety equipment in line with Polish flag commercial requirements
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.