Princess 62 Flybridge 2018 for sale
In excellent condition this fully optioned, luxury cruising yacht, features full walkaround decks, a fully usable lower helm, a modern galley that opens to the rear deck, 3 Staterooms with 3 heads and shower stalls, a separate and very comfortable crews quarters, a forward seating and lounge area, a flybridge with hardtop, wetbar, abundant seating and retactable sunroof.
She has the lighter Oak interior with neutral for a modern look with all of the creature comforts on desires.
Mechanically she has the Zero-Speed Sea-Keeper Stabilizer, Upgraded 1200 HP engines, (Warrantees until March 2023), Variable Speed Bow and Stern Thrusters, Hydraulic Swim Platform (with Dinghy), Passarelle, and a full integrated Garmin Electronic package with (4) 16 inch screens
This Princess 62 Flybridge is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Princess Yachts. Our office is located in great Montreal area.
From the aft deck you enter the salon through a three piece stainless sliding door which when fully open creates a double wide entrance on center and starboard. On Port there is a hinged SS window that opens the galley to the aft deck.
Forward is the galley to port with full sized refrigerator/freezer and low profile counters with Avonite counters. Across to stb. is an L-shaped dinette with a bi-fold sloid surface table.
Up two steps to the salon with a fully instrumented Lower helm to starboard forward with dual helm seats and a door for side deck acess. Across to port is guest seating for 3.
Aft to starboard is a couch with concealed ice-maker, wine-coole on each end and the pop-up TV behind. Across to starboard is an L-shaped settee w/coffe table.
Featuring a three stateroom 3 head VIP layout with a full beam midship master stateroom and a separate air conditioned crew quaters with private entrance aft.
The Master-Stateroom is full beam and amidship with large Cathedral syle fixed windows port and starboard with manual Roman Shades. TV and Stereo Tuner, separate A/C controls. The head is to port with separate shower stall.
Forward to starboard is the Mid-Cabin with two twin berths (electro/mechanically close berths to create double wide), and a head and separate shower stall, separate A/C controls.
In the forepeak VIP Stateroom there is a centerline berth with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Feature TV with stereo tuner, separate A/C controls. There is also an access door from the common hallway and this serves as the day head.
The Crew Quarters are aft of the engine room and are very comfortable, featuring two twin berths and a head compartment with separate shower stall. There is an individual A/C unit for this berth as well as natural lighting with an opening portlight.
Kitchen is aft in the salon to port with opening window to aft deck for serving on Avonite Countertop. Dinette with Table across.
- 4 Burner Bosch Rangetop
- Miele Convection Microwave Oven
- Liebherr Over/Under Refrigerator/Freezer
- Vitrifrigo Ice maker in Salon
- Wine Chiller in Salon
Flybridge Wetbar with Avonite Counters
- Sink with Hot and Cold water
- Kenyon Electric Grill
- In counter refigeration.
- High Gloss Varnihed Table
The aft cockpit is under the cover of the F/B deck and features P&S side boarding gates, P&S transom gates, a forward facing settee and table. There are hidden fold-out cockpit controls, separate stereo controls and access to the crew quarters.
- Carbon/Composite FB Hardtop
- Teak Decks on F/B and Aft Deck
- Electric/Hydraulic Passerelle 3.5M “OPACMARE”
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Dinghy chocks
- Lewmar Verticle Electric Windlass
- Retractable Opening Sunroof on Hardtop
- New F/B 3 sided enclosure W/Polycarbonate Forward (2022)
- P & S Stainless boarding gates on Transom
- High Gloss Exterior Table om FB
- F/B Electric High-Low Table (converts to sun lounge)
- Flybridge Wetbar with Refrigeration
- Foredeck Seating with Table (converts to sun lounge)
- Cockpit Table (High gloss varnished.)
- Stern Docking Lights
From the aft deck there is a gentle sloping stairwell with a hinged overhead safety hatch delivering you to an expansive and beautifull apointed fly-bridge.
The helm station is forward to port with double helm seats and across is a semi-circular settee with a round table. Aft to starboard is a large u shaped settee with a tri-fold high gloss varnished table
The Wetbar is across to port, L-shaped with concealed electric grill, sink and in-counter refrigeration.
There is a reaf facing lounge overlooking the stern of the vessel.
Full Electronics at Upper and Lower Helm, Garmin Networked Package
- Garmin 7616 XSV at Lower Helm
- (2) Garmin 7616 MFD’S on F/B
- Garmin GMR624 6KW 72 Mile Open Array Radar Scanner
- FLIR Night Vision W/Thermal Camera and remote control
- Garmin Sonar
- Gost Security Monitering Systems
- Garmin GMI20 Data Repeater
- Garmin GHC20 Autopilot (2 Station)
- Garmin VHF300
- Garmin AIS 600
- Garmin XM53 Weather reciever
- Raymarine 9″ Displays at both Helms for Engine Instumentation
- Closed Circuit TV with 4 Cameras
- SAMSUNG TV ON POWER LIFT, W/HARMON KARDON DVD IN SALON
- SAMSUNG TV, HARMON KARDON DVD PLAYER IN MASTER STATEROOM
- SAMSUNG TV, IN VIP STATEROOM
- SAMSUNG TV, IN STARBOARD CABIN
- APPLE TV IN STARBOARD CABIN
- KVH TRACVISION
- HARMON KARDON DVD/CD PLAYERS IN MASTER & SALON
- FUSION TUNER/BLUETOOTH IN CABINS
- FUSION TUNER/BLUETOOTH AT FLY BRIDGE W/REMOTES AT AFT DECK & FOREDECK
- JL AUDIO SPEAKERS IN SALON, AFT DECK, FLYBRIDGE AND FOREDECK
- KVH SATELITE TV RECIEVER
- GOST SECURITY MONITERING
MAN D2868LE436 10 Cylinder Common Rail Straight Inboard Diesel Engines with Platimum Warrantees through 3-04-2023.
- Seakeeper NG9 Zero Speed Stabilzer
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Dinghy and Chocks
- Variable Speed Bow and Stern Thrusters (SIDE POWER “SLIEPNER” TWIN 5 BLADE PROPELLERS IN 9.5” TUBES)
- Reverso Oil Exchange System Engines and Generator
- Hydraulic/Electric Steering
- Single Lever Electric Shift and Throttle (3 Station)
- Upper/Lower helm with full instrumentation and electronics
- Aft Deck Controls
- “FIREBOY” Clean Agent HFC-227EA Fire Suppresion in engine room
- Buel Air Compressor And AIr Horns
- Central Vac
- Washer and Dryer
- Aquamarine “Planus” quiet flush heads (4)
US Spec Built to American Standards
- Onan 21.5 KW Generator MDKDR-8112A W/900 Hours W/Sound Shield
- 80 Amp Mastervolt Charger
- Charles ISO 12KVA Shore Power Stabilizer/Transformer
- Galvanic Isolator
- 50 Amp 240 Volt Shorepower on Cablemaster
- 12/24/120/240 Volts
- (9) 12 V Batteriees
- Exterior Lighting upgrade
This boat shows very well with all service up to date. Kept under cover by a caring owner with open checkbook. Seriously for sale, as owners plans have changed. Offers encouraged. Current 2022 survey available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.