NORDHAVN 76 FOR SALE
***The sale of this boat need for a offshore contract for US RESIDENTS WHILE the boat IN US WATERS***
Current owner planning on purchasing a larger Nordhavn.
This NORDHAVN 76 is located now in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all detail about this fabulous NORDHAVN 76.
This exquisitely maintained Nordhavn 76 is a forward pilothouse model used to explore and discover areas of the world that most of us can only dream about cruising! She has cruised the Pacific from Alaska down to New Zealand, been through the Panama Canal and across the Atlantic.
She has twin MTU series 60 engines producing 400hp each. This gives her full redundancy, arrow straight tracking under way and an engine room that puts super yachts to shame! Even being a twin, she still records frugal fuel burn and is easily capable of 3700 nautical miles at 8 knots.
She is built to full CE Category A. She has an extensive inventory, as you would expect from such a vessel and is in beautiful order including new teak decks and internal headlining.
Make :Nordhavn 76
Hull number :08
Year : 2007
LOA : 78’0″
LWL : 69’5″
Beam : 21’0″
Draft : 7’4″
Displacement : 286,000 lbs
Cruising speed : 8 knots
Max Speed : 11.5 knots
Range : 4,000nm @ 8 knots
Colour : Beige
Deck : Beige arocoat/ Teak decks
Main Engine : Twin MTU Detroit Diesel 60 14 litre 400 hp
Generator(s) : Northern Lights 33Kw
Fuel Tank : 4,480 gals (US)
Water tank : 800 gals (US)
- Immaculately kept vessel maintained to the highest standard
- Three cabin arrangement for six guests plus double watch berth
- Utility room and optional crew cabin layout with day head and shower
- Atlas Marine system power converter for electrical plug in anywhere in the world
- Direct access by stairs from Pilothouse to Flybridge
- Beige hull with beige non-skid arocoat and teak decking
- ABT bow and stern thrusters
- Flybridge with fixed seating and upgraded twin STIDD helm chairs
- GRP hardtop over flybridge
- Marquipt Davit
- Caribe RIB
- Miele BBQ in cockpit and flybridge
- Fixed cockpit seating with dining table
- Fully custom fitted carpeting
- Teak varnished cabinetry/panelling
- Dining table to starboard with U shaped seating
- Custom made L shaped stand alone sofa to port – recently upholstered (can be used as a passage berth if required)
- Flat screen TV concealed in lift system
- Single relaxing arm chair
- Bose entertainment system
- Custom made blinds
- Black Granite counter tops
- Sub zero refrigerator with ice maker
- Miele gas hob top
- Miele stainless steel electric convection wall oven
- Miele microwave oven
- Broan stainless steel trash compactor
- Miele Dishwasher
- Trash compactor
- Garbage disposal
- Large galley window
- Teak flooring
- All teak cabinetry
- Galley can be partitioned off if required by using the electric lift system
- Full width cabin
- Large king size double berth
- Custom made pocket sprung mattress
- 4 larger port lights
- Fully carpeted
- Ample hanging lockers and drawers (cedar lined)
- Book shelves
- Dressing table / desk
- Bulkhead mounted TV
- 2 Safes
- Black Granite counter tops
- Sealand head
- Mirrored cabinet over the sink
- Large shower cubicle
- Hinged glass shower door
- Double queen island berth
- Custom sprung mattress
- Hanging lockers and drawers (cedar lined)
- Large deck hatch with night / day screens
- Fully carpeted
- Sealand Head
- Black Granite counter tops
- Mirrored cabinet over the sink
- Shower cubical with hinged glass door
LOWER GUEST/ CREW CABIN
- Enclosed cabin with two berths athwart ships
- Hanging locker and drawers
- Work surfaces
- Miele washer and separate Miele dryer (concealed)
- Access to forward bilge / pump room, thruster room and tank compartment
CREW /DAY HEAD
- Dark Granite counter tops
- Sealand head
- Heated electric towel rail
- Please see Navigational instruments section for complete specification of electronics.
- Two Stidd upgraded helm chairs
- Teak trimmed 30’ destroyer wheel
- Well laid out instruments and associated equipment in the eye brow and dash panels
- Chart table to starboard
- Large comfortable seating area behind helm chairs with high gloss table is large enough for 5 to dine or can be folded and lowered to form an attractive coffee table.
- Two large chart drawers below table.
- Behind seating is a double pilot berth, ideal for ‘off watch’ rest.
- Book storage
- Interior access to flybridge
- Fully equipped day head
EXTERIOR AND DECK HARDWARE
- Teak decks: Swim platform, cockpit and side decks (port and
- Flybridge with fixed seating and twin STIDD upgraded helm
chairs all with fitted covers.
- GRP hardtop
- Deck lights forward and aft
- Deck boxes and fender storage foredeck
- Fitted / removable cushions for foredeck
- Seating with high gloss table
- Fitted covers to both table and seating
- Access to Lazerette locker
- Built in sink unit with Miele BBQ (cockpit and flybridge)
- Stairs to boat deck
- Port and Starboard doors to extended swim platform with swim ladder.
- Stern / cockpit windlasses both port and starboard side
- 240 volt outlets cockpit and flybridge
- Marquipt folding gang way
- Custom deck box
- Life rafts RDF Ocean 6 man (two)
TENDERS AND DAVIT (tenders to be confirmed)
- Caribe 5.18 M (17’) RIB with 115 HP Yamaha outboard
- Aluminium light 3.66 M (12’) RIB with 14 HP Yamaha outboard
- Air compressor with fitting located around the boat
- Salt water pressure wash system with 4 exterior outlets
- Davit / crane: Marquipt Atlt 2500 double telescopic crane.
- Stowed length 11’6” extended (full load) 19’1”. Capacity 1590 Kg (2500 lbs).
- Windlass: Maxwell VWC 4500 Hydraulic with band brake
- Maxwell chain stopper.
- Chain: 107 m (350 ‘) of 16mm (5/8’) stud link chain.
- Chain counter on flybridge and Pilothouse
- Anchor: Twin Stainless Steel Plough 136 KG (300 lbs)
- Anchor chain hydraulic wash system
- Twin MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60. 14 litre. 6 in-line cylinders,
turbo charged and continuous duty rating of 400 hp @ 1850 rpm
with Twin Disk geared box. – (Hours – 8,900) TO BE CONFIRMED
- 2 x 24 volt alternators rated at 175 amp each.
- Racor duplex 75-900 MAX fuel filter for each engine.
- Further transfer filter. Rope cutters
- Cruising speed: 8.0 knts @ 1100 rpm burning 3.80 litres / nautical mile.
- Maximum / WOT: 11.5 knts
- Cruise speed range: 4,473 nm
- Engine electronic control system: (Detroit Diesel Engine Control System DDEC)
• Pilothouse (primary control)
• Aft deck / cockpit-transom, starboard side
• Port and stbd wing controls on Portuguese bridge
• Engine room
Generator(s) TO BE CONFIRMED
- Northern Lights M1064D rated at 33KW 240/416 vac / 50Hz 3- phase. (Hours- 3,160)
- Northern Lights M864W rated at 20KW 240/416 vac / 50Hz 3 phase (Hours- 5,820)
Air Conditioning / Heating:
- The modular tempering units are reverse cycle units that cool or heat the circulated water loop depending on the operating mode.
- The two (2) modular tempering water units are CRUISAIR Model MTC48DC each rated at 48,000 BTUs/hr for a total capacity of 96,000 BTUs/hr (8 Tons of refrigeration).
- 8 x Air handlers supplying all areas.
- Kabola Diesel Heating throughout.
- System design by ABT. Powered by PTO pumps on both the main engines. Keel cooled system.
- System runs: bow and stern thrusters, stabilizers, anchor windlasses, anchor / chain wash and the emergency bilge pump system.
- Stabilization system: ABT / TRAC 370 digital with kelp cutters
- Bow Thrusters: ABT 50 hp with proportional controls at 5 stations (not engine room)
- Stern Thrusters: ABT 38 hp with proportional controls at 5 stations (not engine room)
- Hull Damping insulation above propeller rotation plane. Engine room bulkheads and ceiling treated with 7.6 cm of 3M Thinsulate and finished Soundown panels.
- Further insulation in Galley and Saloon flooring, engine room hatches and in the exhaust system.
Engine room and Lazerette ventilation and fire protection system:
- Full Seafire system throughout the vessel
- Auto shut down system in the engine room and auto discharge in Lazerette and forward bilge compartment.
- Engine room and lazerette Intake and exhaust blower system
- Fire/Smoke Dampers with auto blower stop and damper closure on engine room Seafire actuation.
- Dual rudder system, designed by Kobelt hydraulic system
- Dual twin arm tiller rams
- Twin pumps
- Furuno Timezero x 2 (New 2018)
- Furuno 19″ colour monitors x 4 (New 2018)
- Furuno DRS12A 12kw 8 ft open array RADAR
- Furuno 6kw 4ft open array RADAR
- Furuno SC50 Sat compass
- B&G H1000 wind system
- Furuno FA-1501 AIS –receiver and transponder
- Furuno RD 30
- Furuno GP37 standalone GPS
- Simrad AP50 autopilot system X2
- Featuring autopilot pumps Acu steer HRP150 X2
- Simrad J-50 course computers X2
- KVH Tracvision G6 with multi switch
- KVH fleet F55 dome
- Furuno 360degree sonar ( retractable )including motion sensor and CH 252 control unit
- Camera with dual station
- Sat Data outlet
- Icom IC-M601 VHF x2
- Icom IC-802 SSB
- Cameras: cockpit, engine room and stack mounted facing aft
- 12 volt outlets
- VEI computer linked to the Furuno network
- Furuno 15” colour monitors X1
- B&G H1000 wind and Instruments
- Simrad AP 50 control head
- Icom IC-M 604 VHF
- 12 volt outlet
- 240 volt outlets on flybridge
- Bose Lifestyle 28 system throughout vessel
- Flat screens in saloon and all cabins
ELECTRICAL AC SYSTEM:
- Atlas Marine Systems power converter model 25K (enabling to Spirit of Ulysses to ‘plug into’ any electrical environment world-wide)
- Three Outback inverter / chargers 3kw (each) 24 VDC to 240 VAC 50hz invertors
- Two 80 amp Victron Battery chargers
- 2 x Glendenning shore power retrieval systems. One 100 amp cable for 240v house. One for air conditioning
ELECTRICAL DC SYSTEM:
- House banks: total 16 ‘Lifeline’ AGM 8D’s @ 255 Ah each.
- Pilothouse distribution panel / Instruments: 1 ‘Lifeline’ AGM group 31 @105 Ah with dedicated battery charger for 12 volt system.
- Main engine start: 4 ‘Lifeline’ AGM 4D @ 210 Ah
- Generator start: 2 each ‘Lifeline’ AGM group 31 @105 Ah
- Work bench with vice in engine room
- Snap-On (three) stainless steel tool box in engine room.
- Snap-On tool set
- All thru hulls and machinery bonded to central bonding system
- Specific owner’s manual with accompanying drawings for all systems
- Compressed air system: boat deck, cockpit and foredeck
FUEL TANK / SYSTEM:
- Four main FRP baffled fuel tanks totalling 16,654 litres with one centreline aluminium ‘supply reservoir’ with a capacity of 303 litres which gravity feeds from the main engine room tanks.
- The supply reservoir sump is the lowest point of the fuel system in the engine room area and this tank has a sump with alarm system and also enabling for physical fuel checking.
- Sight glass ‘gauges’ fitted to the 2 engine room tanks.
- Automatic shut off system on all fuel values within the engine room.
- All main tanks are accessible with removable hatches and internal baffles to allow full cleaning if necessary.
- Transfer manifold: To enable fuel transfer between all tanks filtering / fuel ‘scrubbing’ through a Racor 1000 filter.
- Two fibreglass water tanks totalling 3028 litres with full inspection hatches and baffle system.
- Wema’ level gauge.
- Fresh water outlets throughout the boat.
- Two Water maker Village Marine 800 GPD including flush system.
- Water heater capacity 178 litres with dual heater elements.
- Black water (one) FRP tank. Capacity 757 Litres
- Fresh water Sealand Magnum Opus Heads Model 306.
- Grey water (one) FRP tank. Capacity 757 Litres
- Six Par Jabsco 42 lpm with ‘Ultra Senior’ 24 volt auto float switch. One in each compartment.
- Two high water bilge pump system – engine room Rule 26d 192 lph with Rule high water bilge alarm.
- Two Rule Submersible Bilge Pumps Model 16a rated capacity 14,000 Litres
- 6 manual Edson pumps. One in each compartment.
- Hydraulic drive emergency pump 681 lpm plumbed to all compartments.
Clause de non-responsabilité
Ita Yachts Canada offrent les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n’est pas en mesure de garantir l’exactitude de ces informations ni l’état du navire. Il revient à l’acheteur d’instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est peut-être offert sous réserve, il faut vérifier sa disponibilité. Ce bateau est peut-être offert en partenariat avec un autre courtier.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.