NORDHAVN 60 2016 for sale (SOLD)
Ship Faced (N6069) is a stunning ocean-going yacht with upgrades galore including a hot tub and a fantastic new electrical system.
This is a must see for anyone seeking a luxury adventure. She has been meticulously maintained and designed with no expense spared to optimize comfort when aboard. Custom built for extensive long-range offshore and international cruising in comfort and safety with twin engines. Range up to 3000 nm. Only 3,530 engine hours as of 4/2022. Completed flawless round-trip San Diego – Hawaii – Seattle in 2021.
This yacht has a phenomenally smooth layout compared to other Nordhavns of both similar and considerably larger size. It is perfect for entertaining as well as privacy (only one door entry to all staterooms). Accommodations include 4 staterooms and 3 heads to comfortably sleep 8.
Recent upgrades include luxurious hot tub, 240 volt 16 kw inverters, LFP batteries, 50 hz and 60 hz shore power inlets for international travel, diesel boiler for hot tub and hot water heating. Dual generators, complete and updated navigation electronics, satellite communicator, top notch cellular internet connectivity, and extensive spare parts for cruising.
3D Tour Available, click here.
Currently located in the Puget Sound
All interior and hot tub photos taken March 2022
This NORDHAVN 60 is located in Washington state (close to Seattle, USA), please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all detail about this Nordhavn.
This yacht is has a phenomenally smooth layout compared to other Nordhavns of both similar and considerably larger size. It is perfect for entertaining as well as privacy (only one door entry to all staterooms). Accommodations include 4 staterooms and 3 heads to comfortably sleep 8.
The main salon opens directly to the aft cockpit, which is on the same level. This design effectively expands the living area from the inside to the outside. With the recent 2022 addition of the hot tub, the cockpit becomes an extension of the saloon, even in foul weather. The asymmetrical cabin design allows for a wider main saloon and galley and features a wide walk around side deck on the starboard side. A large, L-shaped settee and beautifully finished teak table are adjacent to two comfortable reading chairs. Two bar chairs face the pass-through counter top in the galley, which is only two steps down from the salon. Teak floors throughout with custom carpet.
- Salon dutch door, Diamond Seaglaze
- Teak dinette table
- Ultra leather fabric on salon and pilothouse settee
- Aritex TV lift with remote control
With full-sized home-style appliances, abundant storage cabinets and generous counter space, the galley will please the most demanding chef. Galley equipment includes a Sub-Zero refrigerator with icemaker, 5-burner stove and oven, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher and top-load freezer in the utility room.
- Sub Zero refrigerator with icemaker and custom teak doors with locks
- Countertops – marble
- GE Cooktop, Model PGP953SETSS, stainless steel – LPG
- GE Oven – stainless steel finish
- GE Microwave/convection oven, Model PVM1790SRSS, stainless steel
- Bosch 800 Series dishwasher ultra-quiet SPX68U55UC stainless steel New 2020
- iSpring RCC7P 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis System with Pump, 5-Stage Boosted Performance Superb Taste Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Brushed Nickel Faucet, New 2020. Many spare filters.
The owner’s stateroom is on the same level as the galley, and it is located amidships, where the motion is least objectionable during passages and while at anchor. A queen sized, walk-around berth and two hanging lockers. And a spacious head complete with a stall shower. Teak floors.
Master head with stall shower, marble sink, storage and opening port.
VIP Guest Stateroom
Forward is a spacious VIP guest cabin with double sized berth (full/ queen sized bed), huge hanging locker, office area and private head with stall shower.
Entertainment Center and Televisions
- Three (3) Samsung televisions – Forward stateroom 32’’, master stateroom 32″, salon 48’’
- Yamaha receiver powering built in stereo speakers on Aft Deck and 5.1 surround sound speakers in Salon
Located amidships for minimal motion at sea, the pilothouse provides excellent, 360-degree visibility. A full-sized helm chair puts the captain comfortably in command of the ship, with all electronics and controls within sight and reach. Aft of the helm chair, an L-shaped settee and table, elevated for superior visibility, will seat three to four crew members. Beneath the settee are full-sized chart drawers and additional storage.
An amazing feature of the N60’s pilothouse is its private stateroom complete with head and stall shower and double-sized berth. Perfect for the off-watch crew on long passages, this area will also serve as a private guest stateroom that sleeps two.
- New 2021: Peplink Internet connectivity package. We have been able to connect to high-speed internet up to 40nm from shore.
- Peplink Max HD2 dome dual 4G LTE cellular router hardwired antenna under satellite dome.
- Peplink SIM Injector mounted in pilothouse for management of up to 8x SIM cards for the Max HD2 dome.
- New 2021: Iridium Go satellite receiver with hard wired antenna under satellite dome. Provides offshore voice / text / weather data / text. based email everywhere.
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Electronic controls
- Fuel gauges
- Battery and inverter management displays
- Generator start and stop and gauges
- Furuno FA-1501 AIS Monitor – battery replaced 12/2021
- Dual 24’’ Hatteland Monitors for the Furuno TZTL12 Touchscreen GPS/Plotter Radar
- All Americas charts updated 1/2022
- Furuno SC-50 Multi Display
- Furuno GP 33 Display
- B&G Triton T41 Display
- Icom VHF Radio IC-M506-31
- 2x Furuno Autopilot FAP-7011C
- Fusion Stereo
- Engine room and aft deck cameras
The Nordhavn 60 has been designed to incorporate a flying bridge as standard. Located directly over the pilothouse, it provides excellent visibility and is the ideal place to run the vessel in fair weather.
- Electronic engine controls
- Settee with FRP table and white vinyl cushions
- Todd helm chair #1500-01D
- Stainless steel ladder to flybridge from boat deck
- Icom VHF radio IC-M506-31
- B&G Triton T41
- Furuno Autopilot FAP-7011C X 2
- Furuno TZTL12 Touch Screen GPS/Plotter Radar
- Refrigerator with icemaker
- Bow & stern thruster controls
- Hard top
- Steelhead Esprit 1500 lb. davit – full extension to 12′ – four function hydraulics (luffing, winch, telescoping and rotation) with 24 volt HPU
- Boat deck extension to the transom as one piece
- Removable railings on boat deck
- Gasoline tank (30 gallons) with pump
- 1x Scooter mount with tie downs
- 2x Motorcycle mounts with tie downs
- Dual dingy mounts – dingy can be mounted in forward – aft in the center of the deck or port – starboard on the aft part of the deck
Deck and Hull
- Hot Tub. Sundance Spas 880 series Capri 230 gallon 3 person hot tub. 31 jets. Dual pump with CleanRay filtration system. Heated by 7.5kw 240V built-in electric heater + 7kw Kabola diesel boiler in lazarette with heat exchanger. User selectable electric only heat, electric + diesel heat, and diesel only heat.
- 24’ Paratech Sea Anchor with full deployment kit.
- Revere Offshore 2.0 6 person life raft
- FRP hard top with stainless steel supports and four overhead lights
- Emergency tiller to attach to top of rudder post and stow in lazarette
- Fresh water wash down at four (4) locations (aft deck, foredeck, engine room and boat deck)
- LPG system: Two (2) Worthington #299473 20 lb. LPG bottles under cockpit seating
- Wheelhouse doors: Diamond Seaglaze – Dutch
- Transom door
- Side deck boarding door starboard side
- Portuguese bridge locker with double doors
- Swim step extension
- Four (4) removable “U” shaped stanchions for swim step
- Stainless steel swim ladder mounted on swim step
- All horizontal surfaces on deck have a diamond pattern non-skid
- Transom chocks, stainless steel with attached cleat – recessed
- Bow roller: FRP and stainless steel double bow roller with bronze rollers to accommodate a 170 lb. plow type anchor on starboard roller and the port roller designed for a second light anchor or for mooring lines. Roller on starboard side slotted for chain and port roller smooth for line.
- Maxwell 24 volt VWC 3500 windlass
- 400′ chain
- Maxwell chain stopper mounted
- 170 lb. anchor, stainless steel plow type
- Spurs line cutter on shafts
- Windshield wipers
- Two (2) larger port lights in owner stateroom
- Cockpit settee and table
- Two (2) underwater lights SV19/24v LED
- Portuguese Bridge Docking Station with engine controls, engine start & stop, anchor windlass controls, bow & stern thruster controls & horn
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Haul out January 2022 including bottom paint
- Main overhead lighting throughout LED
- AC fluorescent plus additional PowerLED lights in engine room and PowerLED lights in lazarette
- Exterior dome lights – PowerLED
- Navigation lights port, starboard, stern, masthead and anchor
- Deck flood lights
In 2021 the ship’s electrical systems received a massive $150,000 upgrade. The 3.5kw 120V Outback converter was upgraded to 4x 4kw Victron Quattro inverter-chargers providing the boat with 16kw of 240V power at 60hz on battery power. The batteries were upgraded from AGM to LFP with 43.2kwh total power storage, allowing all night use of the HVAC systems on silent stink-free battery power. An ASEA AC12 shore power converter was added to allow the boat to accept both 60hz and 50hz shore power. The boat includes dongles for all known shore power outlets, European and American. An added benefit of the shore power converter is the the conversation of poor 190V shore power to clean 240V shore power. A European shore power inlet was added to accept 16A, 32A, and 63A at 50hz directly. A bonus feature of the Victron Quattro inverters is power assist, which allows the batteries to supplement shore or generator power when the boat’s demand exceeds shore or generator supply. The result of all of the upgrades is a power system that functions more like a home than a boat. The power just works. All the time.
- New in 2021: 43.2kwh LFP MG Energy Systems Batteries with Victron 16kw 240v inverters with Power Assist, boosts shore power up to 21kw. 16kw 240v power available on batteries and underway. Run HVAC silently all night on batteries. 2x backup Victron battery chargers.
- 4x Victron Energy Quattro Inverters 24/5000/120-100/100 120V QUA245023110. Combined to make 16kw at 240v.
- 6x MG Energy Systems LFP Batteries 25,6V/280Ah/7200Wh MGLFP240280
- MG Energy Systems Master LV 24-48V/600A Forward BMS MGMLV480600
- MG Energy Systems Master LV 24-48V/1000A Aft BMS MGMLV481000
- 2x MG Energy Systems Monitor MGMLV481000 MGEMD010001
- Victron Energy Cerbo GX BPP900450100
- Victron Energy GX Touch 50 Energy Monitor BPP900455050
- Real time online status reporting via Victron VRM transmitted by connection to Peplink HD2 Dome cellular internet router.
- 2x Victron Energy SKI024100000 Skylla-i 24/100(1+1) 230V backup battery chargers
- 2x Wakespeed Offshore WS500 Alternator regulator with CAN-Bus WS500 Alternator regulator with CAN-Bus. With “P” type WS500/PH Harness
- New in 2021: AC12 ASEA Power Systems shore power converter, converts low voltage / dirty 50hz and 60hz shore power to clean 240v 60hz power.
- Northern Lights 20kw generator in sound shield 240 volt 60 Hz (approx. 651 hours 4/2022)
- Northern Lights 9kw generator (approx. 464 hours 4/2022)
- AC/DC Electrical distribution panel
- Parallel switch for emergency engine/house battery paralleling
- Parallel switch for emergency generator/house battery paralleling
- Shore power inlets:
- Forward 50A and 30A 60hz inlets
- Aft 50A 240v 60hz and 230v 50hz power cord on automatic spool
- Aft 50hz 230V shore power inlet with 16A, 32A, 63A adapters
- Olsun isolation transformer
- Battery and DC system:
- 24V DC house power
- 2x 255+ AH (8D) lifeline batteries in series for engine starting.
- 2x 255+ AH (8D) lifeline batteries in series for generator starting.
- 2x Victron IP65 24v 5A battery charger with Bluetooth – hardwired – charge and condition the engine and generator start batteries.
- 2x Victron IP22 24v 16A power supplies hard wired to provide backup 24v power to house from generator power in the event of battery failure.
- One (1) x “Group 31” lifeline battery in pilothouse for house 12 volt service – with 70 amp 24/12 voltage converter. Batteries are secured
- The engine starting batteries are isolated from the house batteries, preventing inadvertent discharge of the engine starting batteries. Parallel switches provide for emergency engine starting.
- One (1) x “Group 31” lifeline battery in pilothouse for house 12 volt service – with 70 amp 24/12 voltage converter. Batteries are secured.
- 2x Balmar 97EHD-190-24-IG 190A 24V large case alternators to power inverters and charge house batteries.
- Twin engine with skegs – John Deere 4045 AFMM85 – M2 rating – 180 hp @2300 rpm (approx. 3530 hours 4/2022). Conventional wet exhaust and heat exchanger cooling.
- New in 2022 7kw Kabolla diesel powered boiler for hot tub heat. Available stations provided to add future hot water heater loops and house heating loops.
- 4x Engine and control stations: Pilothouse, Flybridge, Forward Starboard console, Cockpit Starboard console.
- ZF #ZFW325 3.958:1 reduction transmission
- Cruisair air conditioning system throughout
- American Bow Thruster #250 TRAC digital active fin stabilizers with digital controls at wheelhouse and flybridge
- Mathers controls in wheelhouse and flybridge
- SEAFIRE FD1300 fire system in engine room
- SEAFIRE FD1050 fire suppression system in lazarette
- Oil change system plumbed into the main engines, generators and transmissions
- SAE “C” pad live PTO on gear box
- Engine instrument panel: deluxe with instrumentation for oil pressure, water temperature, voltage, revolutions, hour meter, with alarms x two (2) powerview
- Engine control levers Morse model #31001-001 Twin X x three (3)
- Propeller shafts: 3″ A22HS
- Fuel filters: Duplex 75-900 – Racor #75-900FGX2 plus engine mounted filter
- Side Power bow thruster, 15hp 24 volt 12″ tunnel
- Side Power stern thruster
- 40 Gallon water heater, 220 volt and heat exchanger operation
- Hot water recirculator provides immediate hot water in galley and 3x heads, saving time and water.
- 1x Watts Premier 0955800 Instant Hot Water Recirculating Pump System with Built-in timer.
- 4x Watts Premier 0955801 Sensor Valve Kit for Watts Hot Water Recirculating installed in heads and galley.
- Water tank baffled total 600 gallons, FRP construction
- Head Hunter “Mach 5” fresh water pressure pump
- Gray water tank (galley sink, head sinks, shower sumps and washing machine drain to 110 gallon sump tank)
- Bilge pumps, electric 24 volt Par 36600 diaphragm with 24 volt Ultraswitch auto switch
- Tecma fresh water flush only, 24 volt toilet (heads fitted with a Par Y valve allowing sewage to be pumped overboard or into holding tank)
- Holding tank fitted with a deck pump out
- Sealand Tank Watch 4 monitoring system
- Village Marine watermaker STW600 (600 gpd)
Diesel Fuel Tanks: 2418 Gallons Internal +500 external
- Five (5) internal tanks totaling 2,418 gallons
- One (1) centerline aluminum “Day Tank” at 31 gallons which will gravity feed from main wing tanks and center tank
- FRP construction fuel tanks
- Additional 500 ATL gallon diesel deck mountable fuel bladder with custom tie down net and 12V transfer pump
Fresh Water Tank: 600 Gallons
Black Water Holding Tank: 120 Gallons
Gray Water Holding Tank: 110 Gallons
Gasoline Tank: 30 Gallons
- Gasoline pump and tank are located inside a FRP deck locker on the boat deck
Artwork; all personal gear; loose items; galley gear; fishing equipment; tools; supplies and items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.