Leopard 53 Power Catamaran 2023 $1,949,000 usd for sale
Fully Factory Loaded and lots of tasteful aftermarket upgrades!
This is a great chance to get into a new Leopard 53PC without having to wait a least a year for delivery. “D’Love” came loaded from the factory with electric tender lift, washer/dryer, fully loaded wetbar on the flybridge, Frigomar 70,000 BTU Air Conditioning, Norther Lights generator and a full suite of Raymarine Electronics…the list goes on and on. Don’t wait and miss out, a 53 Power Cat of this caliber doesn’t come along everyday! This boat is new, was just closed on by this seller who’s circumstances changed while waiting on delivery, and cannot move forward with cruising plans.
This Leopard 53 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this power catamaran Leopard 53, our office is located in great Montreal area.
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
The 4th Generation of Leopard Powercat
Succeeding the most popular powercat of all time (Leopard 51 Powercat), this Leopard 53 Powercat ushers in the 4th generation with a yacht that features all the attributes that made her predecessor successful, while reimagining what a powercat should be. With the space, stability, and efficiency expected of a catamaran combined with the comfort and luxury of a motor yacht, she is crafted with style without compromising on performance.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Leopard 53 Powercat offers a modern interior with the comforts of home as well as plenty of outdoor entertaining space. Combined with the smart and economical advantages of the catamaran design, she is easy to maintain and operate, and is up to 50% more fuel efficient than her monohull motoryacht counterparts.
The interior’s atmosphere will entice, with cool tones and modern finishes. The three-cabin owner’s version provided an at-home feel with a large, walk around bed, a walk-in closet and a double vanity.
The saloon offers large, panoramic windows, an L-shaped lounge to port and a 2-person settee to starboard with an option to add an interior navigation station. The flow is seamless with access to foredeck through the forward saloon door.
The galley is outfitted with a domestic-sized refrigerator/freezer, Staron® worktop surfaces, 4-burner stove, microwave oven, sink and faucet, and ample amounts of storage.
The flybridge provides a well-thought-out helm station with great visibility. Spacious seating and a large table allow for a great place to entertain family and friends and enjoy a meal with spectacular views.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Resin infused layup over foam core
- DECK MATERIAL: GRP – Resin infused layup over foam core
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Catamaran
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 PORT – HOURS RUN/DATE:
- ENGINE 2 STARBOARD -HOURS RUN/DATE:
- GEARBOX: Straight shaft
- CONTROLS: Yanmar electronic controls
- COOLING SYSTEM: freshwater heat exchanger
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- Cameras fore (2) and aft (1)
- Raymarine AIS and Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Axiom16 inch screens X 2 (exterior helm)
- Raymarine Axiom12 inch screen X 2 (inside helm)
- Fusion Marine Stereo with speakers throughout
- Digital switching system
- GAS DETECTOR: CO detectors and propane sniffer
- FANS: In every cabin
- FRESH WATER PUMP: X2
- COOKER TYPE: Miele 4 burner stove
- OVEN: Convection oven and microwave combination
- GALLEY FRIDGE: Full size fridge in galley with water purification system
- GALLEY FREEZER: Extra freezer drawer in galley
- GRILL: Kenyon electric grille on flybridge
- SINK: single basin stainless steel in galley and on flybridge
- SHOWERS: 3 +cockpit shower
- HANDBASINS: single basin in guest heads – dual basin in master
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Sunbrella stone
- DISHWASHER: Galley
- WASHER / DRYER combo unit
- WINE COOLER
- VOLTAGE: 120 volt
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 50 amp
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 6 x 210ah AGM
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 1 each
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1
- ALTERNATOR: 120 amp Yanmar
- GENERATOR: 12kW Northern Lights w/120 hours 3/1/23
- BOW THRUSTER
- STEERING SYSTEM: SeaStar Hydraulic
- GRILL/BBQ: Kenyon electric grill
- ICEMAKER: Raritan on flybridge
- WETBAR: on flybridge with sink, grill, icemaker and fridge
- WINDLASS: Lewmar
- FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Stainless DTX with 165′ galvanised chain
- Upholstery Pack 4 – Sunbrella “Stone”
- Carpets in cabins and corridors
- Carpets in main saloon. Excludes galley area
- Full length mirrors for 3-Cabin Layout
- Forepeak berth & heads – port forepeak includes mattress (1), Air conditioning, A/C electric outlet (1), USB ports (2), Fire Extinguisher (1). Stbd forepeak includes basin with faucet & mirror
- Safe with digital combination lock
- Interior saloon blinds – front & side windows
- Upholstered ottoman at study desk
- 36gal holding tank in owner bathroom
Engines & Drive
- Bow Thruster upgrade
Navigation & Electronics
- Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon. Includes Bluetooth, USB & AUX connectivity.
- Raymarine Base Pack: includes Ray 60 VHF (Multizone) at nav desk & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 colour autopilot display, AXIOM XL16 Multifunction display in lieu of AXIOM7 Multifunction display at Helmstation. With retractable depth transducer
- Additional AXIOM XL16 Multifunction display with WiFi at helm
- AXIOM12 Multifunction display at Nav station in saloon.
- HD Colour Radar includes 4 kW 18” 48nm Radome scanner
- Rear-view Raymarine camera
- Forward facing Raymarine camera with augmented Reality function
- Raymarine Automatic Identification System with AIS Transceiver.
- Internal Steering Steering Station c/w engine controls, steering wheel and p70R autopilot control.
- 12kW 220V Isolated Shore Power – Includes 12kW isolation transformer with voltage booster function.
- US Reverse Y Shore Power Adapter. For connection to 2 x US 30A shore supplies
- European Shore power adapter. For connection to 1 x 220V 32A power supply
- Digital Switching (12kW Shore Power). Includes 1 x AXIOM12 Multifunction display at nav desk. 2 x 6‐Way Membrane switch (Saloon and Helm Station). Control of all 12V DC systems. Monitoring of all Batteries, all fluid levels, and critical Alarms. GSM connectivity for remote monitoring and control.
- Cordless Remote control (keyring type) for retractable shore power cable.
- Shaver outlets in heads, 110V with GFI protection for 3 cabin layout
- 3000W 110V/60Hz inverter. Includes 110V region specific outlet sockets with integrated USB’s at specified locations
- Ventilation fans in cabins only for 3 cabin layout
- Genset – Northern Lights 12kW supplied from port fuel tank.
- Chilled Water Air Conditioning (3 Cabin) – Frigomar 70000BTU/h BLDC chiller unit. 1 x 30000BTU/h and 4 x 5000BTU/h air handlers with 4 x digital control panels. Raw water and coolant circulation pumps.
- Motorized TV lift in saloon
- Sterling alternator to battery charger. Includes button on MFD at helm to link engine batteries
- 11 Gal Water Heaters
- Refrigerator Water Purifier
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Dishwasher in Galley
- Deck wash fitting & pump – triple wash – dual fresh/salt water system on foredeck
- Stern shower – H/C
Heating, Refrigeration & Gas
- Refrigerator in Flybridge Wetbar – 12V
- Electric Grill: 220V on Flybridge Wetbar
- Wine cooler (110V) in galley
- Icemaker (110V) installed in flybridge wetbar.
Deck & Hull
- Foredeck lounging cushions with adjustable backrests
2 – flag pole holders
- Winch type Lifting Platform with Folding Chocks
- Teak aft cockpit table in lieu of standard GRP table
- Teak flybridge table in lieu of standard GRP table
- Composite teak decking (Colour: Weathered with White caulking)
- 55lb (25kg) Stainless steel DTX anchor w/ 230′ galvanised chain
- 35lb (16kg) Britany anchor c/w 26ft (8m) chain & 200ft (61m) warp
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Fenders, moorings lines
- 8 person life raft
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.