Hinckley Talaria 48 2015 $2,295,000 usd for sale
She’s one of the finest Talaria 48 Flybridge yachts built and owned by her original owner. Every detail and upgrade made to previous models were considered to ensure the build specification of this T48 finished with the best features and finishes throughout.
She’is appointed with upper and lower varnished teak decks optioned with upgraded Volvo D13-800 HP engines. Hinckley JetStick II, and a hydraulic swim platform with an inflatable RIB are among a long list of notable features that make this T48 an exceptional option for extended cruising with handling at ease. Personal inspections are welcome to fully appreciate the extreme level of care this T48 has benefitted from.
This Hinckley Talaria 48 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this unique Hinckley Yachts Talaria 48, our office is located in great Montreal area
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
The cherry clad interior offers comfortable living aboard and plenty of entertaining space including a master cabin forward with ensuite head/shower and a convertible lower salon aft across from the galley. Ample C-shaped starboard and port seating in the pilothouse converts to additional sleeping accommodations. Satellite TV system, Blu-Ray/DVD players, satellite radio, and integrated five-zone audio system allow for numerous entertaining scenarios.
Teak decking on the sole, gloss varnished teak on the coaming caps, the entire dash flat, the helm pod, and the electronics shelf further enhance the flybridge’s appearance. Dining and entertaining are made comfortable on the flybridge thanks to a large folding teak table and a Hinckley refrigerator molded into the dash. There are two single Stidd helm seats with a full helm station and electronics suite. The removable bimini offers shade and wind protection. The dash and seats have a voluminous storage compartment and additional storage under them.
Custom Luxor Leather box-styled cushions in blue and white adorn the deep cockpit’s molded L-settee to port and a double seat to starboard. As with the flybridge, the teak cockpit sole adds beauty, natural non-skid, and sound reduction. There is generous cockpit storage under the cockpit seating. Access to the hydraulic swim platform is provided by a walk-through transom door. Large sliding glass doors provide access to the pilothouse with teak cockpit amenities on port and starboard that house a sink, refrigerator, and an icemaker.
There are convenient cockpit doors on port and starboard and wide side decks that provide easy access to the large Foredeck. For safety, handrails (powder-coated to match the deck) are mounted under the pilothouse top and there is a substantial stainless steel bow rail. A large sun pad sits on the cabin house top for those wanting to sun themselves.
- Polar White gelcoat deck with Flag Blue Awlgrip hull and Red Bottom Paint
- Interior layout that transitions from a convertible lower salon with sliding tambour door to a full second cabin when needed.
- Larger Volvo 800hp D13 common rail diesel engine package. Larger 800-gallon fuel tank.
- Hydraulic swim platform holding a 10’6″ AB inflatable RIB with 30 hp Honda outboard motor.
- Hinckley JetStick II with Heading Hold and Hover Lock.
- Comprehensive Raymarine electronics package.
- Complete audio/visual entertainment system.
- Upgraded fabrics on interior and exterior.
- High GlossVarnish pilothouse and Satin Varnish below
- Custom sun protection for cockpit and flybridge.
- Additional storage built into galley and staterooms.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Polar White gelcoat cabin house with Polar White non-skid decks.
- Matterhorn White double bootstripe
- Red bottom paint
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with Vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds
- Optional 3 Lumitec SeablazeX underwater lights
Swim Platform: SeaLift hydraulic two-piece swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads.
- Swim platform holds on custom wood chocks a 10’6″ AB inflatable dingy with wheel steering, fiberglass bottom and 30hp Honda outboard with electric start and tilt.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Comfortable sun pad on cabin house top. Swim ladder stores below swim platform
- Varnished teak finish on toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows. Hinckley bow chocks and custom “open” chocks for spring lines.
- Padeyes to hang fenders on deck with chafe strips on toe rails.
- Eight stainless steel cleats–two 12″ forward and fixed, four 10″ pull-up spring cleats, two 12″ fixed stern cleats.
- Handrails powder-coated to match deck under pilothouse top, port and starboard.
- 1 1/4″ Stainless steel bow rail.
- Low profile deck hatches with polished stainless steel frames.
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with gas spring assist hatch. Ultra stainless steel anchor with hydraulic windlass and custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Salt-water washdown in anchor locker.
- Custom varnished teak package and teak sole along with beautiful custom designed Luxor Leather cushions make the flybridge look and feel beautiful.
- Teak package consists of varnished teak flybridge coming caps, dash flat, helm pod, and electronics shelf to starboard. A varnished teak fiddle rail across large dash flat.
- Teak flybridge sole with black caulking
- L-shaped settee seating upholstered in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Two single Stidd seats at helm with powder-coated pedestals. Upholstered in Luxor Leather Ivory and Dark Blue piping (matches colors of flybridge cushions) Pedestals are powered fore and aft and manual up/down.
- Folding teak table at settee on fixed height polished stainless steel pedestal. Storage is provided in the large area below flybridge dash.
- Custom Hinckley refrigerator molded into flybridge dash
- Customize Venturi windscreen forward to deflect additional water and air.
- Full second helm station with JetStickII steering control, engine controls and gauges.
- Raymarine e165 multi-touch, widescreen chartplotter/sonar combo navigation display screen.
- Standard Horizon VHF full function microphone.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot remote control head.
- Aft-facing camera, floodlight for aft deck, radar, horn, satellite dome, VHF antenna mounted on custom composite mast.
- Spotlight on pilothouse brow, painted to match deck.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame and tension legs.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in hard valise on aft flybridge rooftop with sunbrella cover.
- Weather covers for flybridge seating, helm seating, and teak dash and helm areas.
- Varnished teak name boards on port and starboard side of flybridge
The deep Cockpit offers comfortable and generous seating with L-settee to port and double seat to starboard. The walk-through transom door provides easy access to the swim platform.
- Settee seating on port and starboard. Molded-in with easy access storage underneath. Cockpit cushions in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Custom gloss varnished teak table on fixed height stainless steel pedestal in port aft corner of cockpit. Table is sized so it can be stored in the cockpit seating. Table has storage cover.
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity forward.
- Ice maker and sink with hot and cold water in port amenity forward.
- Coaming doors port and starboard for easy boarding and foredeck access. Magnetic stainless-steel latches to secure in open position.
- Stainless steel flybridge ladder on starboard side.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Fender storage behind starboard settee
- Custom “Hinckley Bopeep” boarding handle that has mounts on both port and starboard side decks.
- Full length stainless steel chafe strip across transom
- Walkthrough door at transom. Features magnetic stainless-steel latch to secure in open position.
- Ensign staff holder.
- Weather covers that easily snap on for all cockpit seating
- Full cockpit mooring cover.
Pilothouse provides outstanding 360-degree visibility both at rest and underway.
- Forward windows are fixed.
- Large side windows open electrically.
- Curved glass aft enclosure opens easily to seamlessly connect pilothouse and cockpit.
- Built-in C-shaped settees port and starboard Kravet Sail Club, blue and white geometric pattern.
- Custom cherry salon dining table finished in high gloss has two tops, one a cocktail sized(smaller) and one larger for dining. The larger top fits over the smaller one and latches in place. Storage is provided in the forward starboard settee. Larger table-top features inlayed Tulipwood on perimeter. Table converts to sleeping berth with hi/low stainless steel table pedestal. Filler cushion and fitted sheets included.
- 32″ TV on forward end of port side settee on electric riser. Varnish Cherry throughout with high gloss finish.
- Custom varnished Cherry vertical bulkheads forward port and starboard. Teak and Tulipwood sole with durable high gloss finish.
- Sunbrella rubber backed sole covers throughout. Varnished cherry handrail on pilothouse overhead.
- Skysol privacy shades on port and starboard side windows. Roman privacy blinds door of aft enclosure.
- Two Stidd seats with attached footrests at starboard helm. Electric powered adjustment–fore/aft/up/down for both seats.
- Steering wheel varnished with stainless steel spokes.
- Single recessed stainless steel cup holder on dash flat in board of helm
- Stidd seat with attached foot rest to port on passenger side with electric fore/aft/up/down controls.
- Custom chart locker to port between galley and passenger seat. Features the same angle of starboard helm dash making it easier to work with charts. Also has fiddles on all four edges. Additional 110v and12v outlet in locker.
- Outlets, USB charging and cup holders out board of helm and passenger seating
- Garmin Navigation Package:
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP7616 15.6-inch Multi-touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Combo navigation display at flybridge helm.
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP7616 15.6-inch Multi-touch Widescreen Chartplotter navigation display with network feature sharing (allows for Sonar) at pilothouse helm.
- (2) Garmin GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) control for nav displays at flybridge and pilothouse helms.
- (1) Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 position receiver/antenna
- (1) Airmar DT800 depth/temp 235 kHz smart sensor.
- (1) Airmar B164 1kW 50/200kHZ bronze thru-hull transducer (20° tilt).
- (1) Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 4ft Open Array 4kw high-definition radar.
- (1) Garmin GHC 20 AP remote control head for flybridge autopilot.
- (2) Garmin GMI20 multifunction instrument display, 1 each at flybridge and pilothouse helm.
- (1) Garmin VHF 300 at pilothouse helm.
- (1) Garmin GHS 10 VHF remote at flybridge helm
- (1) Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot System with GHC20 Control Head and Shadow Drive at pilothouse helm.
- BlueChart g2 Vision chart chips for entire east coast through Bahamas and Northern Caribbean.
- All antennas and radar are painted in Awlgrip to match the deck color.
- Sirius/XM Weather module for Garmin system.
- (2) Danforth 5″ compass – mounted flybridge and pilothouse helms
- Aft-facing camera mounted on mast and interfaced to all Garmin displays as well as owner’s cabin television.
- Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard satellite tv system, Sirius satellite radio, Samsung Blue-Ray plyer. Four pair speakers throughout, external speakers are waterproof.
- Logitec Harmony remote control for Nuvo stereo system.
- KVH M5 Trac Vision satellite dome with receivers and DirectTV.
- TV monitors, 32” LED monitor on electric-lift in pilothouse, 26” LED recessed in bulkhead, master cabin.
Common features found on lower deck:
- Satin varnished cherry
- Teak and tulipwood soles in areas other than head and showers
- Varnished cherry trim rings with cloth over speakers
- All interior drawers on full extension Blum Motion full extension slides
- Varnished cherry cabin liner
- Countertops are upgraded to gloss varnished Cherry. Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet.
- Two-drawer under-counter refrigeration.
- Hinckley insulated freezer accessed through galley countertop (configured to run as additional refrigerator if needed).
- Cooktop is Kenyon electric 2 burner with touch control.
- Opening port in cabin house side
- Additional custom storage, including below cabin sole, and below sink(has shelves and extra trash bin).
- Upgraded lighting above counters
- Customized galley steps are gloss varnished with two non-skid strips in each step. Storage is provided in steps. Cover for steps snaps in place.
- Satin-finished cherry
- Queen berth on centerline with ample locker, drawer and shelf storage underneath.
- Queen sized Handcrafted Mattress innerspring mattress
- Gas strut makes accessing storage below master berth easier.
- Custom shelves port and starboard forward of hanging lockers with extra outlet over shelving.
- Custom enlarged hanging lockers port and starboard for extra storage.
- 26”LED tv aft in bulkhead.
- Additional LED lighting throughout.
- Fixed portlights with cherry trim rings
- Additional storage in master cabin lower steps
- Convertible lower salon/sleeping berth
- Convertible area across from galley makes interior feel significantly more open but can be closed off for use as private second cabin. L-shaped settee with storage cabinets outboard and large 46″ LED Samsung TV mounted on forward bulkhead. Custom table functions both as a cocktail and dining table and converts into a double berth with filler cushions.
- Convertible area is closed off by double tambour door.
- Convertible table is gloss varnished cherry with cover
- Ample natural lighting provided by hull port and flush non-opening hatch above(with Skyscreen privacy blind)
- Additional power outlets
- Additional LED lighting
Guest and Master Heads:
- Both heads feature upgraded gloss varnished cherry countertops
- Both heads shower dividers are full-plexiglass that help make the spaces feel larger
- Both head soles are upgraded teak soles with black caulking. Shower soles are molded non-skid
- Opening overhead hatch and opening ports in both heads
- Four Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries.
- Two Lifeline 4D AGM start batteries with parallels witching.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port/starboard engine starting.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger 4000 Watt.
- 60A battery charger for starting bank
- Multiple addition 12 VDC and 110 VAC outlets throughout
- Upgraded lighting and lighting fixtures.
- Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail diesel engines upgraded from standard 700hp engines (Engines serviced 2023)
- Upgraded 800 gallon fuel tank
- Twin Hamilton Jet Drive propulsion.
- Generator–Onan 13.5 kilowatts.
- Hinckley JetStickII joystick steering system with Heading Hold and Hover Lock at both flybridge and pilothouse helm stations.
- Remote hand held Palmstick for JetStick.
- ZF Transmissions with reverse gears enabling backflush operation.
- Side power hydraulic proportional bow thruster.
- Upgraded 7″ color Volvo digital monitoring display at helm station with gray scale displays at flybridge
- Racor system for engines and generator with water sensors and pressure gauge
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with controls at helm and flybridge.
- Alarms for low engine oil, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, fuel filter water detection and hydraulic oil pressure.
- Hydraulic windlass, with wired control at bow, and remote switches at pilothouse and flybridge helm stations.
- Electric lift for engine bay access.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown.
- Two Glendenning shore power cords with remote controls.
- Chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat with three independently controlled zones.
- Dometic Breathe Easy air purifiers for all air conditioning supply air vents to control odors and mold.
- Full boat water filtration system, 3M WV-B2 filtration system installed at freshwater pump.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system at galley, showers, heads and cockpit shower.
- 17-gallon stainless steel hot water tank, heated both electrically and engine heat transfer.
- Provisions made for future installation of watermaker.
- Two Vacuflush toilets with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- Two holding tanks; master head tank is 30 gallons and guest head tank is 33 gallons.
- Sump pumps with automatic float switches for showers and aircon condensate.
- Three Rule 3700-gph pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency manual bilge pump.
- Custom LED Coast Guard approved running and masthead navigation lights.
- Danforth 5″ compass.
- Dual Kahlenberg 12Vair horn.
- Life jackets.
- Docking lines.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in valise on aft flybridge rooftop
- 3 LED Ocean LED3010 underwater lights at transom
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.