FERRETTI 720 FOR SALE
Preliminary listing…. Details to be posted ASAP
G5 is a Ferretti 720 Flybridge. She features Gyro Stabilizer, Custom Sea Lift Hydraulic Swim Platform for Dinghy/Waverunner, Davit on flybridge for additional Jetski/Waverunner, Fusion/JL Audio throughout, Open Galley design, 4 staterooms and 4 heads plus crew for 3. She is the ideal sized yacht that combines style, speed and comfort in a proven hull and with RINA Class A construction for safety in navigation.
Powered by Twin MTU 1,500 HP diesels with 1,500 hours, she has been upgraded, updated and is Captain maintained. Featuring teak decks all around and abundance of sunbathing and seating areas, this yacht is built to entertain and enjoy the Caribbean and Bahamas!
This Ferretti 720 is currently in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all the details, our office is in the suburbs of Montreal.
Recent Upgrades Include:
1) All new Domestic Air-conditioning System- 3 Chillers (September 2021)
2) Stainless Steel Railing flybridge aft deck for safety and enjoyment, removable for Jetski loading.
3) All new exterior upholstery (August 2021)
4) Replaced both engine raw water pumps and both transmission coolers (June 2021)
5) Fully serviced engines and generators (June 2021)
6) New updated Furuno Electronics at flybridge helm (September 2021)
7) Added custom top, forward radar arch to cover flybridge helm station (August 2021)
8) New Bottom paint, prop speed, shaft and prop checks (August 2021)
Clause de non-responsabilité
Ita Yachts Canada offrent les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n’est pas en mesure de garantir l’exactitude de ces informations ni l’état du navire. Il revient à l’acheteur d’instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est peut-être offert sous réserve, il faut vérifier sa disponibilité. Ce bateau est peut-être offert en partenariat avec un autre courtier.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.