Ferretti 690 Flybridge 2015 for sale
Mojo is a beautiful example of Ferretti Yachts 690. 4 stateroom / 4 head plus crew Layout. Sleek and sporty design, with forward galley and modern open main salon with large window from bow to stern. Upgraded hardwood flooring. Oversized windows in the master, VIP and guest cabins. Twin rooms with optional slide to convert beds from single to double. Spacious flybridge with open seating, comfortable lounges, and retractable sunroof. Full beam master w/ luxurious en-suite bath including separated shower and walk-in closet. MTU V8 engines. Bow and Stern thrusters. Koehler generator. Seakeeper stabilization. Water Maker. Upgraded electronics, navigation and AV equipment. Yacht controller. GOST security system. MOJO has been meticulously maintained and is in pristine condition.
This vessel has all the bells and whistles! She won‘t last long – Available for immediate viewing!
Mojo is a beautiful example of Ferretti Yachts 690. 4 stateroom / 4 head plus crew Layout. Sleek and sporty external lines, with a continuous main salon window from stern to bow. The hull features large windows in the master, VIP and guest cabins. Twin rooms offer optional slide feature converting beds from single to double. Spacious flybridge with open seating, comfortable lounges and retractable sunroof. Full beam master w/ luxurious en-suite bath including separated shower and walk-in wardrobe.
This Ferretti 690 Fly is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all detail about this yacht.
This vessel has all the bells and whistles. Notable features and upgrade include:
- Forward galley layout
- Open main salon with upgraded hardwood floors
- Soft gray leather sofas (main salon)
- Modern glass tables (main salon and dining area)
- Large flat screen television with electronic lift from hidden cabinet
- Upgraded stereo
- Garmin 7612 in upper and lower helms
- Garmin GPS antenna
- Garmin Fantom 54 Radar
- Garmin weather station
- Fusion RA700 radio in upper helm
- Fusion MA-SEX400 cockpit and bow
- Black and gray water level meters with integration to Garmin screens
- Yacht controller
- New VHF radio in upper and lower helms (2021)
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery 1400
- Sea keeper S9 (new install 6/2020 with extended warranty thru 06/2024)
- Engine service (7/2021)
- Shaft seals (11/2020)
- 100 Amp splitter for shore power
- Custom bronze hard top and radar domes
- Hard top with retractable sunroof
- Luxurious soft goods throughout
- Full beam master with en-suite bath and walk-in closet
- Electronic blinds
- Large VIP cabin with en-suite bath
- Twin cabins with slide option to create full size beds, all with ensuite bath
- Bar-b-que on fly bridge
- External cushion covers
- Underwater lights
- Custom lighted name with alternating color options
- Teak external flooring
- Tender w Fusion MS100, JL 280 watt amp and speakers, new VHF radio
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.