Ferretti 650 Flybridge 2017 for sale
Sistership images – more coming soon!
This Ferretti Yacht 650 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Ferretti.
Ferretti Yachts 650 is the first in a series of models that are bound to set a new functional and technical standard for the “Yachts” product line below 70 feet in length. Developed thanks to the cooperation between the Product Strategy Committee, Ferretti Group’s Marketing Department, AYT&D – Advanced Yachts Technology & Design, and Studio Zuccon International Project, the project draws inspiration from the Ferretti 620.
The Ferretti Yacht 650 immediately strikes the eye for its extensively renovated profile. Its outer silhouette is characterised by an aerodynamic flybridge and new fibreglass decorative elements that “cut” through the profile of the glazing in the superstructure. An unprecedented decoration connects the windows of the three cabins below deck. The slender lines are further enhanced by the yacht’s aft area, specifically designed to ensure easy and safe storage and launch of the tender while increasing the guests’ onboard comfort.
A tender lift has been developed, capable of lifting an over-3-metre-long tender that can be lowered into the water by a metre with respect to its original position, thereby allowing the vessel to be davit-free: a valuable attribute which provides an incredible amount of additional living space. As is the case on all models in the range, on this 65-footer the shipyard is proposing alternative layouts both on the sundeck – which also comes in the hard-top version – and inside the boat. Ferretti has designed a “TaiHe Dian” edition of the 650, devoted in particular to owners from select markets in the Asia-Pacific.
This special edition features areas on board which are exclusively dedicated towards entertainment and business related functions The main deck is a true open space forward until the windshield, functional and extensively renovated in terms of furnishings and décor. The galley is completely open: this solution allows to fully exploit this room as a large bar area opening onto the stern and towards the dining and living areas, further contributing to a sense of volume and making living onboard even more enjoyable.
The underdeck layout includes three double cabins and three separate heads. In the “TaiHe Dian” edition, the main difference is that the galley is on the lower deck replacing the starboard guest cabin, and on the upper deck there is a large dinette. The central part of the salon as well as the two main cabins and third head have remained unchanged. With Ferretti Yachts 650, the brand goes back to installing engines produced by Caterpillar. The boat is equipped with a pair of CAT C18: in the standard engine configuration – a pair of 1015 mhp C18 engines – the FY650 can indeed reach a cruising speed of 26 knots and a maximum speed of 30 knots. The optional engines (1150 mhp), in turn, can push the yacht to a cruising speed of 30 knots and a top speed of 33 knots. The range is 275 and 245 nautical miles, respectively, at maximum speed, and 310 and 290 nautical miles, respectively, at cruising speed (preliminary data).
- CCTV: additional outdoor color TV camera
- CCTV: additional indoor color TV camera
- Upgraded electric rising devise for TV 32″ TV 22″
- LCD/LED A/NTSC US version
- MINI HIFI FUSION AV750 CD/DVD ADD
- Wooden floor on MD (TABU SLIM 35mm BROWN)
- Antenna TV SAT KVH TV6 no decoder
- Antenna empty dome for M7 for simmetry on roll-bar
- DVD Blu-Ray reader – USA Version
- Amplified External speakers JL brand – couple
- Table with legs upholstered in Polaris
- TV 24″ A/NTSC USA
- Led lights on Sidewalks
- Raritan ice maker connected to water tank
- Change of SAT antenna LNB
- Stern thruster with watertight engine 10.7 HP (double propeller)
- Salon curtains electrically-driven
- Electric raising for curtains in master cabin
- Roll blind VIP/guest cabin
- Underwater lights
- Searchlight electrically controlled
- Additional chair for cockpit
- Refrigerator on the fly 50 liters
- Gaggenau Grill on the flybridge
- Crew cabin: additional folding bed
- Bimini top on Stainless steel on the fly
- Miele washer
- Drier Miele in crew quarter
- Upgraded engine CAT 1150 HP
- Mooring winch
- Seafari 900/2 Water maker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.