BENETEAU Grand Trawler 62 2023 FOR SALE
With the experience of producing more than 1300 Swift Trawlers, Beneteau has finally expanded the concept into the 60’ range creating “The Ultimate Voyaging Yacht”. The generous interior volume has been cleverly balanced by creating large open social spaces, alongside bright and comfortable private spaces of the cabins. Matching these accommodations with the efficiency and autonomy to support long distance remote cruising, the new Grand Trawler 62 will allow you to explore non-stop and uninterrupted for days on end in pure luxury.
Intentionally designed to keep you connected to the sea in all its spaces, this yacht features an immense lounge salon, separate galley, raised helm station, a unique terrace to the sea on the transom, and a full beam owner’s cabin reminiscent of a luxurious hotel suite. But of all the spaces, the flybridge may be the most impressive. With incredible views, a retractable sunroof in the hardtop, full galley, dining table and separate lounging areas, the flybridge will make every voyage a memorable experience.
This Beneteau Grand Trawler 62 is located in Port Washington, NY (P.S. for delivery in Florida), please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Grand Trawler 62, year 2023.
Click here for a direct access to manufacturer website for this model.
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
- MAN I6-730 2x730hp (2×537 Kw) Diesel Joystick
- 3 Cabins 3 Heads 3 Gloss Oak Alpi
- Standard Version Salon 3 Gloss Oak Alpi
- Skipper Cabin 3 Gloss Oak Alpi
- Upholstery Standard Salon Bolt Greige 06
- Exterior Upholstery Dolce 51
- Lounge Trim Level
- Pack Luxe
- Pack Electronic Upgraded
- Electrical Capstan Front Portside And Starboard (3)
- Mooring Anchoring Kit Stainless Steel Anchor
- L Shaped Cockpit Bench Dolce 51, Cockpit Table And Covers
- Foredeck Sun Awning Black Sunworker
- Flybridge T-Top Electric Soft-Top Roof
- Flybridge Aft Sun Awning
- Exterior Covers Portside Flybridge Seating,Table, Helm
- Copilot Seat Fly Dolce 51 With Cover
- Forward Seat & Sunpad In Bow Area & Cover, Dolce 51
- Flybridge Front Sunpad With Cover Dolce 51
- Sunworker Black Exterior Wheelhouse Covers
- Double Station Stern Thruster
- Gyroscopic Stabilizer Quick Mc X30
- 110 V Shore Power With Automatic Retractable Reel
- 6 Solar Panels On Flybridge T Top
- Upgrade Generator 21_5kva 230v60hz
- Wine Cabinet
- Washer-Dryer (5kg)
- Skipper Cabin 6kbtu Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning 96k Btu Tropical
- 12 Place Crockery, Cutlery & Glassware Set
- Safe In Aft Owner Cabin
- Additional Pilot Seat In Wheelhouse
- Lenco Electric Flaps Autoglide 2 Posts
- Joystick In Aft Cockpit
- Man Spare Box
- White Hull Std
- English Owner’s Manual
- Pack Entertainement Aft Cabin 3 Cabins Version
- Pack Enternainement Vip Cabin
- Pack Entertainment Upgraded Saloon + Exterior
- Raymarine Clearcruise
- Raymarine Open Scanner Radar
- Cartography Raymarine Us
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher In Engine Room
- Mosquito Screens In Wheelhouse
- Teak Decking With Black Joints Front Deck
- Teak Decking With Black Joints Flybridge
- Brushed Light Oak Hardwood Floors Interior
Immersing yourself in the wonders and beauty of the seas for weeks on end has never felt more comfortable than when you’re onboard the Grand Trawler 62.
Designed exclusively to let you travel non-stop and uninterrupted for days on end in pure luxury, the Grand Trawler 62 is the latest evolution in yachts. A yacht that lets you voyage in style for long periods, enjoying the peace and tranquillity that only ocean exploration can provide.
The key to the success of this style of boat, indeed any type of long voyaging craft, is to combine autonomy with performance. And having built over 1300 Swift Trawlers, BENETEAU is firmly established at the top of the trawler market.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : MICAD
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.