Azimut S6 2020 $1,995,000 usd for sale
Excellent Conditions with only 380 hours on her with 3 x VOLVO IPS 700 D8 550 mHp.
Azimut S6 provides a true advanced yachting experience.
The use of carbon fiber and a propulsion system featuring three Volvo IPS units mean you can have everything you’ve always desired from a classy sports motor yacht, without compromising on comfort: a huge living space split between indoor and outdoor areas, three roomy cabins and a garage big enough for a 3.3-metre (10’ 10’’) jet tender.
The S Collection blends a sporty look with elegance thanks to innovative high-tech solutions and high performance materials for desirable, technological yachts. The stylistic high point of the collection is the dynamic bow cap while aboard, the huge open spaces create a sense of constant dialogue between the interior and exterior for unrivalled comfort and luxury.
The design of the windows has always been a distinctive feature of Azimut yachts and the S6 introduces a new development in them, inspired by diamond cutting. The glazed surfaces on either side of the superstructure are split into three sections that are joined on the diagonal and mounted on three different planes. The result is unique in terms of both the geometry of the shapes involved and the unexpected reflections of light.
The S6 makes no attempt to play down its uncompromising personality.
Strong and decisive, this is a coupé with pure sporting DNA in its veins.
The exterior design by Stefano Righini is distinguished by its sharp lines sweeping proudly towards the stern and underlining the boat’s dynamic essence whilst Francesco Guida brings his minimal cosy style to the décor, creating artfully nuanced interior and exterior spaces.
The combination of the Volvo IPS triple propulsion system and abundant use of lightweight carbon creates benefits which go far beyond pure performance.
Fuel consumption is significantly reduced at all speeds, as are noise and vibrations, whilst the ample distance between external pods results in remarkable manoeuvrability.
Two lounge zones, each with a different look and feel, span internal and external areas. The first is a more contemporary environment, transforming a structural element in the form of exposed carbon into a key décor feature. In contrast, the other lounge pairs leather and steel with distinctively patterned wood surfaces to create a more sophisticated setting.
Inside, the living area and galley are artfully misaligned, separated by a suspended island that defines the space without creating distinct separations. The result is a light and airy open space with an uninterrupted 360-degree sea panorama.
Simultaneously comfortable and unobtrusive, the galley is situated in the fore part of the day zone.
Located on the maideck, it ensures easy accessibility without compromising the living area which seamlessly flows across the interior and exterior zones.
The emphasis is on liveability and freedom of movement in the light-flooded master cabin, with the bed positioned diagonally and armchairs or, on request, a bespoke cabinet or vanity, completing the furnishings.
This Azimut S6 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 fro all details about this Azimut Yachts S6. Our office is located in great Montreal area.
Click here fro a virtual tour of new Azimut S6.
Vessel Option List
Platino Interior Version
- Advance Package comprehensive of:
Electric mooring winches
Double Racor filter
Predisposition for watermaker
Chaincounter in main helm
Teak on swim platform
Cockpit table with carbon finishing top
Hauling/launching system for tender
- Auto dynamic trim Volvo Interceptor
- Cockpit docking station and bow thruster
- Dynamic positioning system – skyhook
- Crew cabin with air conditioning
- Cockpit furniture with icemaker, barbecue and sink
- Glendenning cable master
- Seakeeper stabilizer 9
- Raymarine videocameras (CAM200IP in cockpit and on fly and AX08 in engines room)
- Central vacuum system
- Audio/Video package with decoders and SAT Antenna HD7 USA
- Teak on side decks
- Telescopic gangway
- Upgrade for external cushions in Batyline fabric (specify code)
- Spotlights on aft fly
- Painted hull and gunwale in MIAMI SILVER MET
- Glass panel upgrade in sunroof
- Raymarine Platinum Package
- Electric awning for aft cockpit
- Safe in master
- Drawer refrigerator in cockpit
- Co-pilot seat in main helm
- Bow sunbathing cushion and bow sofa in Batyline fabric
- Raymarine thermal camera M 232
- Stainless steel anchor
- Cockpit chair (mod. Oskar) x 2
- Bimini top on bow with carbon poles
- Wooden floor in salon and stairs (color varies depending upon main furniture wood selection)
- USB socket
- Mirrors in VIP and guest cabin closets
- Fabric curtains in cabins
- Toilet with bidet faucet feature (specify location)
- Fabric curtains in salon
- Drawer chest with armchair in master cabin
- Heads top in Grey Stone marble
- Set of linen for cabins
- Set of linen for crew cabin
- Salon table with hi-lo mechanism
- Lighting luxury Package including nr.2 Artemide Petite Table lamps in master cabin, nr. 2 Artemide Petite Wall lamps in vip cabin, led stripe over the window in salon (starboard), led stripe under the sofa in salon (starboard), led stripes in master cabin (over the windows, behind the headboard, under the bed, under the drawer, under the steps), led stripes in vip cabin (behind the headboard, over the windows, under the bed, inside the closets), led stripes in guest cabin (behind the headboard, over the window, under the bed, inside the closet), led stripes in heads (behind the mirrors)
- Vamp Luna carpet in lower deck
- Galley top in Statuarietto Quartz
- Raymarine AIS 700
- Electric blackout awning for salon roof
- Painted domes, gps antenna and radar (same color of the hull)
- Kohler Genset
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.