Azimut Grande 26 metri 2023 $6,300,000 usd for sale
N.B. The base price (without options) is : $6,300,000 USD (Italy delivery). To this price must be added shipping to North America and options. This amount can easily be increased by $1 to $1.5 million USD or more, depending on customer requests for custom options. So the final sale price of this Azimut 26 Metri will be much more substantial than $6.3 million USD.
26 metri = 85.7 ft.
Innovative equipment and a focus on sustainability have traditionally been strong features of Azimut Yachts. The Grande 26 Metri is no exception, boasting high-tech solutions, outstanding performance, and maximum fuel efficiency, but let’s put things in order.
The light and streamlined exterior with a large glass area was designed by Alberto Mancini, who worked closely with the company, while Achille Salvagni penned the interiors. Despite its compact size, the 26-meter hull received a spacious master cabin on the main deck and four guest cabins on the lower deck. Separate crew quarters in the bow with direct access from the galley and a partially raised helm station provide a high level of privacy.
The main features include, among others, the long-awaited opportunity for many owners to store two water toys on board at once: one in the garage and the other one on the swimming platform. The Deck2Deck with a rising transom immediately catches the eye. It fundamentally changes the concept of using the cockpit space. If necessary, the aft part of the main deck can be expanded, opening up great opportunities for bringing all guests together in one area – for parties or pastime with company of friends. This option is in high demand among those who are used to spending time in the cockpit and do not consider it as just an entrance to the saloon.
The new ZF POD was chosen as the propulsion system, which, in tandem with MAN engines, provides the vessel with the following features: increased maneuverability, more usable space, minimum noise and vibration, and maximum fuel efficiency (saving up to 15% compared to a shaft line).
This Azimut can return to Canada via the Erie Canal through OSWEGO for access to Great Lake Ontario.
This AZIMUT GRANDE 26 METRI is located in New York, please contact us at514-521-1221 for all details about this Azimut Yachts 26M, our office is located in great Montreal area.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Azimut Grande 26M.
Length overall: 26.09m or 85.59 ft
Hull length: 23.95m
Waterline length: 21.81m
Beam overall: 6.30m or 20.66 ft
Draft: 1.40m or 4.59 ft
Draft on keel: 2.05m or 6.72 ft
Height above waterline: 6.33m or 20.76 ft
Dry displacement : 69.50t
Gross Tonnage : 122t
Engine: 2 x MAN V12 1650 mHP + POD (New PODS ZF)
Max speed: 26.00 knot
Speed: 23.00 knot
Range: 379.00 nm
Fuel capacity: 8500 liters
Water capacity: 1500 l
Passenger capacity: 16
Holding tank capacity: 820 l
Grey water capacity: 820 l
Cabins : 5 + 2
Berths: 10 + 3
Head compartments: 6 + 1
Material: Carbon fiber + GRP
Interior Designer: Achille Salvagni Architetti
Exterior styling & concept: Alberto Mancini
Ita Yachts Canada offers to assist you and see to your interests for the purchase of this yacht that is for sale by another organization. We will be present during the inspection and throughout the transaction regardless of location. The Ita Yachts Canada team is committed to the highest ethical standards.
Conceived to give lift to the extraordinary, the Grande 26M is the Azimut’s latest innovative masterpiece.
A fluid layout made of multiple levels empowers and frees the senses while encouraging an intimate discourse with the surrounding sea, such as the cockpit area, which may be expanded to create a luxurious leisure terrace. Strategically-designed spaces grand complete privacy, suggesting a superyacht-inspired sophistication.
Rise to unconventionality with the Grande 26M.
Deck 2 Deck Terrace
The Grande 26M is capable of a dazzling transformation, which thanks to the innovative Deck 2 Deck expands the cockpit onto a terrace over the waves. Built with versatility in mind, the opening transom comes all the way up to lie flush with the aft edge of the main deck. The new space offers boundless views of the sea and a walkaround table, accessibility on all four sides.
- ENGINES UPGRADE MAN 1650HP
- SEAKEEPER STABILIZER 35
- ASEA CONVERTER
- SMOKE DETECTION SYSTEM FOR CABINS
- DYNAMIC POSITIONING SYSTEM FOR POD
- CLEARLINE A/C RAW WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
- COCKPIT DOCKING STATION
- WATERMAKER 250 L/H – 66 GAL/H
- N.3 ADDITIONAL SOCKETS FOR EXTERIOR
- SPREADER LIGHTS ON AFT FLY
- TEAK ON FLY
- TEAK ON BOW (ANCHORING/DOCKING AREA)
- DIMMER LIGHTS FOR EXTERIOR
- SS ANCHOR
- ADDITIONAL CLEATS ON AFT SIDE
- UPGRADED STD EXT CUSHIONS IN BATYLINE FABRIC
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- BOW SUN SHADE WITH N.4 REMOVABLE CARBON FIBER POLES
- PRIVACY CURTAIN IN COCKPIT
- HARD TOP ON FLY
- HARNESS TRACK ON WIDE BODY BOW AREA AND RAISED PILOT HOUSE
- HOULING/LAUNCHING SYSTEM FOR TENDER
- MESH COVERS FOR WINDOWS
- CO-PILOT SEAT ON FLY
- COVER FOR GARAGE DOOR
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS ON SIDES
- COCKPIT EXTENSION
- FLYBRIDGE DINING TABLE W/SYNTH TRAVERTINE INSERT TOP/CORIAN FRM
- FLYBRIDGE CUP HOLDER ON PORT/SYNTH TRAVERTINE W/CORIAN FRM
- FLYBRIDGE COFFEE TABLE ON BOW (PORT)
- TV FURN TOP ON FLYBRIDGE
- EXTENSION FOR FLY FURN TOP/SYNTH TRAVERTINE W/CORIAN FRM/2 STOOLS
- COCKPIT TABLE W/SYNTH TRAVERTINE TOP AND CORIAN FRAME
- COCKPIT FURN TOP IN SYNTH TRAVERTINE W/CORIAN FRM
- COFFEE TABLE ON BOW W/SYNTH TRAVERTINE INSERT TOP AND CORIAN FRM
- DOMOTIC LIGHTS IN SALON AND MASTER CABIN
- DESK WITH POUFF IN MASTER CABIN
- VANITY FURNITURE IN MASTER CABIN
- SET OF COOKING PANS
- SAFE IN MASTER CABIN
- MOSQUITO NETS FOR PORTHOLES
- CO-PILOT SEAT IN MAIN HELM
- ADDITIONAL SOUNDPROOFING IN MASTER CABIN
- TEAK FLOOR IN HELM STATION AREA
- SLIDING BEDS IN STARBOARD GUEST CABIN
- THIRD BED IN PORTSIDE GUEST CABIN
- TEAK FLOOR IN DINING AREA, MAIN DECK LOBBY, DAY TOILET
- GALLEY TOP IN QUARTZITE STATUARIO
- SUN SHADE SAIL IN COCKPIT WITH TWO REMOVABLE POLES
- WINECOOLER IN SALON
- WASHER AND DRYER IN CREW AREA
- MIELE APPLIANCES
- ADDITIONAL FRIDGE IN GALLEY
- FRIDGE FOR COCKPIT FURNITURE
- ICEMAKER FOR FLY FURNITURE
- FRIDGE IN CREW AREA
- MICROWAVE OVEN IN CREW AREA
- RAYMARINE FLIR M362C THERMAL CAMERA
- RAYMARINE PLATINUM PACKAGE
- RAYMARINE AIS 700
- RAYMARINE VIDEOCAMERAS
- AUDIO/VIDEO PACKAGE
- TV WITH HI-LO SYSTEM FOR FLY FURNITURE
- CABIN’S DECOR MOD AS PER ATTACHMENT SENT (CARPET BELIZE ECONYL
- MACKEREL IN LOWER DECK INCLUDED)
- COFFEE TABLE TRAY IN BRONZE COLOR (VS. STD COLOR)
- PORTSIDE SALON SOFA LEGS IN BRONZE COLOR (VS. STD COLOR)
- STAIRS TO LOWER DECK IN ONYX
- STAIRS TO HELM STATION IN ONYX
- DINETTE CHANDELIER IN BRONZE COLOR ILO BLUE
The boat presented on this page is for information purposes only and is not necessarily available for sale and/or rent. This boat is offered under reserve, availability to be verified. This document or this announcement is not contractual. The boat information displayed in the above results is presented in good faith and, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Ita Yachts Canada Inc. does not offer warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and/or images displayed, as they may not be current or may be images of a comparable boat. All boat information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This boat may be offered by another broker open to co-brokerage.