Azimut 78 Flybridge 2022 for sale
Another fine yacht has become available for sale from the esteemed “BOATOX” lineage. An experienced and multiple yacht owner with a known reputation for pedigree yacht ownership and maintenance standards.
BOATOX is a one owner, 2022 Azimut 78′ in absolute flawless condition. Seller is making room for new incoming vessel and is positively for sale.
This Azimut 78 Flybridge is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Azimut Yachts 78 Fly. Our office is located in Montreal area.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Azimut 78 Fly.
The Azimut 78 broke the mold of whats possible space and volume wise by utilizing the new carbon-tech lamination process throughout the Deck, Superstructure, Roller, Hard top and platform/transorm areas. This technology makes the 78′ feel incredibly spacious and feel like a much larger vessel.
Paired to the new hydrodynamic optimized hull shape the triple Volvo IPS drives deliver unparalleled Maneuverability, minimum noise and vibration and a 25% increase in fuel efficiency compared to its shaft drive relative. Joystick Equipped.
Equipped with the Garmin Integrated Control and Monitoring system allows you control engine data and alarms, to bilge and water discharge pumps, tank levels and engine room ventilation, right through to the sound system and air conditioning units. The system can be controlled from both helm stations as well as remotely by iPad.
Superyacht level owner privacy like never before. The galley, adjoining the wheelhouse also contains the crew mess and a stairway to the crew quarters on the lower forward deck. That area also opens directly to the side walkway while another door separates it from the saloon creating a layout which offers complete independence for crew and an exceptional level of privacy for the owner and guests.
Full Beam Master,
Huge MSRP with max options installed:
- Seakeeper Stabilized NG26
- FLIR Thermal M364-C
- Garmin AIS 800
- 3 Volvo IPS 1350 (1000hp) Upgrade
- washer and dryer in crew cabin
- Miele Appliances
- Cockpit Docking Station and Bow Thruster
- Bow Sun shade with removable carbon fiber poles
- bow table with corian frame and marble table insert
- cockpit awning (AUTO)
- Cockpit furniture with corian frame and marble insert
- electric awning for aft flybridge
- lounge furniture on aft fly with coffee table
- luxury lighting package for exterior
- telescopic gangway
- underwater lights under sponson and transom
- blackout system in mäster cabin
- dividing wall decor in crew cabin
- domestic lighting system in salon
- dresser in master cabin with settee
- forward salon sofa lounge
- Gentas cement floor for galley and main helm
- interior scenic lights package
- lower deck carpet in Besana Royal 43
- master head shower wall in marble
- roman blinds with blackout system in all staterooms
- BBQ on Flybridge
- Icemaker on FLY
- Refrigerator and ice maker in cockpit furniture
- Air Makeup system
- Decor Package
- Advance Package
- CCTV in Engine Room, Cockpit, and Flybridge
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Platinum Package
- Seawater Purification System
Elegance, space, agility, and light flooding through large windows.
The yachts of the Flybridge Collection break down all visual barriers, allowing you to truly contemplate the sea, right before your eyes.
The Azimut Yachts collection boasts the widest product range in the world, with models measuring from 42 to 88 feet. The yachts offer a unique experience of wind and light, lulled by the comfort of welcoming environments and the finest Italian materials, for a true sense of wellbeing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.