Azimut 47 Verve 2020 for sale
The Azimut Verve 47 is a rare find in today’s market and you will not find one as clean as this one – must see!
450R ENGINE WARRANTY ACTIVE UNTIL JUNE 2023, WITH EXTENSION AVAILABLE
This Azimut Verve 47 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Azimut.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Azimut Verve 47.
This boat has been meticulously maintained by a group of marine surveyors / engineers who do consistent wash down’s and systems checks to assure the boat stays 100% / turn key for the owner to use. This boat will have no trouble passing a survey or sea trial.
The Verve sports a mixture of multiple boating styles, featuring:
- 4×450 Racing engines for notable performance at 50 knot top speed – 250 Hours (Serviced Feb 11, 2022)
- Kohler Generator Low Hours (Serviced Feb 11, 2022)
- Seakeeper 6 Stabilizer ( Warranty Extended and Serviced Feb 11, 2022)
- A large aft-deck with pop-up table, pop-up television, grill, fridges and music control
- Electric fold-out diving platform
- Wraparound bow seating with music control and cupholders
- Futuristic helm setup, with 3 chart screens, thruster control, Seakeeper monitor and engine screen
- Interior to sleep 6, including a full bathroom with lounge area, table, galley counter top and sink
- Easy on/off battery switches
- Digital vessel controls from helm: operating electrical and lighting system
- Upgraded JL Sound System and Sat TV – 3 Amps and Subs installed $26,000
- Complete Wax and Compound Feb 8, 2022 worth $5,000 – complete waterline to Radar finished.
- New batteries and battery chargers installed Feb 1, 2022 – $6,000
- A/C Recently serviced – flushed / descaled and recharged – $8,000
The first sporty and elegant outboard weekender, Verve 40 is more sophisticated than a walkaround, more stylish than a center console and more spacious, safe and sturdy than a day cruise
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.