Azimut 27M 2020 for sale
A triumph of naval engineering, Azimut’s Grande 27 Metri creates the perfect harmony between sporty lines and unparalleled volume for the category. “Rina” is fitted with the most desirable factory options, custom designer interior furnishing, and engines are still covered under factory warranty. She is an Americas Edition / USA duty paid vessel, conveniently located in Miami. Don’t wait years for a new build when you can purchase a “better than new” yacht, loaded with improvements available for immediate delivery!
Signature Italian styling by Stefano Righini & Ausonio Naval Architecture, combined with Azimut’s latest collaboration for interiors by Achille Salvagni. The extensive use of carbon fiber in the yacht’s superstructure allows greater volume, while keeping the same weight for an expansive 5 stateroom layout sleeping 10 guests +4 Crew. The Salon and main deck owner’s suite have spectacular full height windows flooding the yacht with natural light, whilst also giving the yacht a very sporty, edgy exterior style. The latest generation in technical solutions includes Optimus electronic power steering, active trim control, Naviop integrated monitoring systems, CE Class A Certification, CNC zero speed stabilizers and thrusters, Aventics joystick control, Simrad navigation, Sonos Sound, and the list goes on!
As of 2022, the owner added multiple interior upgrades, including custom Minotti and Pierre Paulin salon furniture, custom black wooden blinds, new carpets, new designer accents in the staterooms, and improved iPad controlled AV systems. Rina is a turn-key opportunity not to be missed.
*Full technical specifications available upon request.
This Azimut 28M or 88 ft is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this Azimut Megayacht.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Azimut 27M.
Click here for a direct access to manufacturer web site for this model.
- 5 Cabin layout with Extra-size master (Bow cabins: Queen beds / VIP aft cabins with Queen/ Twin convertible two sliding beds)
- Americas Edition Upgraded Equipment: 60Hz Electrical, Twin 32KW Generators, Double Racor filters, central vacuum, motorized shore power cable, oil changing system, rub rail on swim platform, mid ship cleats, Watermaker, Rina pleasure certification.
- Marex Aventics Joystick Control & Cockpit Docking Station
- Carbon Fiber Painted (Island Volcanic Grey) Superstructure and Hardtop
- CMC Zero-Speed Stabilizer fins
- Electric Sunroof and electric aft Awning
- ASEA converter (220V/110V – 50Hz/60Hz) with seamless transfer
- Simrad Gold Package with AIS
- Jacuzzi Tub on Flybridge with Metallic Paint
- Teak decks all exterior areas
- Flybridge Bar with Teak barstools and Teak furniture, Teak table on bow
- Flybridge Bar built in Electric BBQ
- Miele Appliances upgrade (sizes upgrade for cooktop, oven and hood)
- Bow electric bimini
- Underwater lights (nr.8)
- Carbon fiber plug-in shower on transom
- Sun umbrella and garage door cover for beach area
- Cockpit electric privacy shade
- Dimmer lights for exterior (cockpit and fly)
- Harness track on wide body
- Midship extra cleats
- Spreader lights on aft fly (n.6)
- Sunshade sail on bow with removable carbon fiber poles
- Manual black-out rollers for lower deck cabins
- Safe in master cabin
- Salon coffee table flute with Salvagni Design
- Spring mattress for all cabins (crew cabin included)
- Marble in master shower and head (anti slip lines in the shower)
- Marble for the day head floor.
- Wooden floor in foyer, helm station, salon and dining areas
- Ice-maker in flybridge bar furniture
- Microwave oven in crew cabin Microwave oven in pantry
- Refrigerator in cockpit furniture
- Wine-cooler in pantry area
- Panasonic videocameras (n.4)
- Raymarine thermal camera
- Wi-fi network upgrade
- SONOS / Fusion Audio video package
- Predisposition SAT TV KVH HD7 USA
- Audio Video Package all 5 Cabins
- Upgraded Anchor
- Waterproof Socket in Garage
- Cover curtain for Garage door
- Hi-lo system for TV on fly , Ceiling Lowering TV in Salon
- Customized lighting in dining area, dining table, steps to lobby and wheelhouse and garage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.