Aquila 44 2023 Power Catamaran for sale
Here’s your chance to own one of the most desirable “award winning” power cats in today’s market! This Aquila 44 extremely well equipped and is absolutely turn key and ready to cruise. Avoid the long wait on a new order, you can be cruising now in your like new 2023 Aquila 44
This Aquila 44 is located in Florida, please contact us at 514-521-1221 for all details about this power Catamaran Aquila 44, our office is located in great Montreal area.
Click here for a virtual tour of new Aquila 44 Power Catamaran.
- Upgraded Volvo D4 320HP Diesel Engines
- Premium Interior Finish Package
- Three Cabins complete with dedicated head for each
- Light Aged Ash Cabinetry
- Reserve Fuel Tank (95 Gal)
- Canvas & Lexan windshield
- Flybridge Electric BBQ
- Flybridge Refrigerator 36L
- Chilled Water AC (50,000 BTU)
- Fans in Cabins
- Shore power cable master stowage system
- Filler Cushion for SalonTable
- Bow thruster 8HP
- Electric Dingy Davit with Crane (max 660 LBS)
- Wireless remote for windlass
- Washer/Dryer Ventless Comb Unit
- 2 Burner induction stove top
- Battery charger/inverter
- Northern Lights Generator
- Solar panels 2 x 100W
- Underwater lights
- Spotlight with Remote
- Raymarine 12” Aximo Pro Chart Plotter
- Raymarine I70s MFD
- Raymarine 36 VHF with Raymarine Remote Station and Antenna
- Raymarine Cam220 Camera on FB/Aft
- Raymarine Evolution AutoPilot with P70R Display
Born of innovation and experience, the luxurious Aquila 44 Yacht Power Catamaran is a world leader in its class. Designed to be both a long distance cruising yacht and a highly social platform, the highly experienced Aquila design and engineering team created the Aquila 44 Yacht to optimize performance.
Two Volvo Penta diesels are situated aft behind the living compartments reducing noise and vibrations. Bulbous bows increase the waterline for greater efficiency while reducing pitching moments. Multifunction displays, digital controls, joystick operation, engine monitoring displays, thrusters, and widely spaced main engines make operating the Aquila 44 Yacht easily accomplished by a single couple.
With an enormous amount of attention to detail and knowledge of how owners use their boats, both the exterior and interior spaces are perfected to serve those utilizations. The stairway from the flybridge to the foredeck gives safe easy access to the ground tackle locker and forward cleats when anchoring or docking. Wide side decks and safety handrails are another example of the Aquila 44’s commitment to owner’s and guests’ comfort and safety.
Available with a 3-cabin layout featuring a salon and galley with 360° views and an extensive flybridge, the layout of the Aquila 44 Yacht makes entertaining a crowd aboard easy. Boarding from the port or starboard swim platforms, guest step up to the aft deck with an al fresco dinette. The window partition between the aft deck and the interior galley lifts and the countertop folds out to create a service bar. The galley is strategically placed between the aft deck and the salon and dinette on the main deck making it easy to serve guest inside and outside. A summer kitchen is centrally located to attend to guests in the aft mounted dinette and those on the flybridge can enjoy panoramic views along with the operator while underway.
- Resin infused hull and deck construction creating high strength and stiffness
- Solid FRP lamination at hull centerlines including all through hulls
- Vinylester resin with excellent corrosive and water resistant properties
- NPG gelcoat with superior UV resistance
- Resin infused bulkheads
- All main FRP components resin infused construction including bulkheads Bow crash box in each hull
- Bulbous bows separately molded and attached to each bow to improve
fuel efficiency, speed, and stability
- Windows in hull and deck high quality tempered shatter proof glass
meeting ISO standards
- Custom built salon and flybridge support structure using composite structure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat may be listed in partnership with another broker.